Mild Audio upgrade solutions?

SevenW

Reaction score
I don't have the B&O setup, pretty darn sure its utterly and totally bog standard.
Now my days of living with twin 12" subbies, in the boot of my XR2 days are well past me............
I now generally jump into the car either have my phone BT music, occasionally use the MMI cable to stream.
Anyway I do find that the sound from the speakers are lacking and a tad unsatisfying. Question is without ripping out the MMI and installing amps and running earthing and power cables for subs and rcas everywhere.
I really want to see if there are any easy options to change door speakers and if possible even add an underseat bass unit just to add a little more oomph?

Anyone out there have any suggestions?

s-l225.jpg

jblCS760C_2.jpg

I'm also interested in hearing what options are available as well.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Gladen Audio is supposed to be real good, Am at Blade Ice is the U.K. distributor so drop him an email and see what he recommends, I've dealt with him in the past and he's a good guy, knows his stuff.

I'm a DIYer so I rather not start splicing the OEM wiring loom, was hoping for some pure plug n play upgrades.
Afraid I'm not in Blighty, so don't really want to ask UK companies without purchasing from them.

I'm a DIYer so I rather not start splicing the OEM wiring loom, was hoping for some pure plug n play upgrades.
Afraid I'm not in Blighty, so don't really want to ask UK companies without purchasing from them.

Is yours a facelift or pre facelift? I'm sure some of the Gladen stuff is plug and play, where are you based? I can message Am and ask him if you like.

Is yours a facelift or pre facelift? I'm sure some of the Gladen stuff is plug and play, where are you based? I can message Am and ask him if you like.
Sorry didn't realize Gladen was a manufacturer, I'm based in Hong Kong we have a distributer here, I'll check their stuff out.

Thanks Tom!