VAG erfahren
Reaction score
Website
www.hiltoa.com
634009-1.jpg

Full details on Pistonheads

£4695 ovno.

:salute:

Lovely car, that should sell in no time.

I'm also getting an Avant to replace my 1,9TDI saloon.

The cost of diesel doesn't make a TDI cost effective for me, as I don't do enough annual mileage to even things out.

Price reluctantly dropped to £4595, and now on the 'trader website.

I guess this a bad time of year to sell!

Car looks nice dude, good luck with the sale, think the wheels look different but GOOD :)

I have been after a quattro, very nice one you have there. If only i had just not bought another drift biaaach :(

Cheers for the comments guys!

As a special offer to forum members - I'll throw in a genuine RS4 grille fitted with a genuine DTM badge... :drool:

Bumpski time.

My A4 is STILL for sale - I've not had 1 person come to see the car, even after dropping it to £4000.

Anyone interested on here?

I wouldn't drop it any more - the original price was pretty good, considering the spec and extras.

Probably just a bad time, I'd pull the adverts, and try again later, probably after the Christmas season.

I bought my new motor (2000 2.8Q) for half what you have your's up for Hiltoa. Granted it's not quite the same car but I don't think you'll find many people interested till it's closer £3,500 unfortunately.

Shame really as it looks very nice and I would have been very interested if i'd had a bit more money to play with.

Hi
I would have to echo auroan's sentiments here and please dont take it as a dig - just a fellow Audi driver trying to help another.
If you need shut of it you are going to have to get realistic about what its market value is, I know we love cars but to some people a car is just a method of transport.
You may recall I sold a 1.8TQS within 3 days of advertising - thats because I priced it at the parkers private good price mileage adjusted.
Non milage adjusted your car with 80000 miles is £3225 and yours has done another 20 thousand odd miles.
You wheels may be BBS but the original wheels were also 17" so no real upgrade other than they look nicer.
You have swapped a few engine parts for some marginal benefit if somebody goes down the tuning road
The dials do look a professional install but arnt going to add value to the tune you are asking.
You should realy push the fact that this car wont get the road tax hikes that post march 2001 cars will.
There is a bleak looking finacial picture in the UK at the moment with banks and housing - what is missing from the news is how much this is hitting the second hand car market.
Dont chase the price down to nothing behind the market - be brave and price it to sell.
Otherwise you will have it sitting on the drive for a long time worth a lot less than it is now.
Good luck.

nice pics on pistonheads good luck with the sale

Nice looking car, but prices have dropped shed loads recently, I've seen S4's sell for £4500!!!!!! Lovin the RS4 though, one day..........

Cheers for the comments guys, I know where you're coming from on the price, I guess I'm just being stubborn and hoping the right person sees the car and wants it.

Nice looking car, but prices have dropped shed loads recently, I've seen S4's sell for £4500!!!!!! Lovin the RS4 though, one day..........

£4500? Try £3k!!!

Enthusiast owned S4 with FSH and 110k miles (with a new engine fitted by audi 35k ago!!!) - http://www.rs246.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=73043

Prices are in freefall my friends! I know for a fact that my S4 with only 92k on the clock is worth more in parts than as a whole car. It's been a worrying 6 months for anyone thinking of selling a car.

god that rs4 is sexy looking!!!!! wish my car was black!!! grrrrrrrr. tahts good to see AUROAN is from york like me!!!! a fellow audi member. :respekt:

on subject of cars i nearly bought a passat just before i got the audi. v6 4motion. full black leather, dual climate, more airbags than can count, heated seats, bucket seats, heated front screen......drool drool ithad that super v6 grunt to it in silver with 17'' alloys. nice. but................................the problem was repairing it if went wrong not as easy as normal engine, plus no experience in 4 wheel drive. i know a bit of subject but i do have a soft spot for v6:blownose: