My RS Project Sample

Still loving it, miss the A4 sometimes from a four door aspect, but apart from that I'm really happy with the car. Done a couple of mods, remap (Bluefin), Single exhaust each side, and S5 fronts going on in a couple of weeks, leds, ect. Not doing as much modding to the A5 as I did on the A4, although you have done far more than most with great results.
Looking forward to aitp, bring it on. :D
JG

@V6 Quatt The car is looking amazing. A lot of hard work but worth it when you see the results. :) x

Reactions: V6 Quatt
Still loving it, miss the A4 sometimes from a four door aspect, but apart from that I'm really happy with the car. Done a couple of mods, remap (Bluefin), Single exhaust each side, and S5 fronts going on in a couple of weeks, leds, ect. Not doing as much modding to the A5 as I did on the A4, although you have done far more than most with great results.
Looking forward to aitp, bring it on. :D
JG
Sounds like you have been busy too. Not much left on mine lol......looking forward to AITP hopefully get a strong B8 B.5 A5 A4 group together....:meeting:

Reactions: RS5 JON
Sounds like you have been busy too. Not much left on mine lol......looking forward to AITP hopefully get a strong B8 B.5 A5 A4 group together....:meeting:

There's defo been a lack of B8/8.5 the past couple of years on the asn stand, but the ones that have been there have been cracking examples, as you say, hopefully a better turn out from this group this year. :encouragement:

Are camping at aitp, joining the beer drinkers the night before? :beerchug:
JG

May do....sounds like a real good weekend

Reactions: RS5 JON
What kind of mods needed to the rear bumper mate? And who did u use?

Hi v6 Quattro ,

Nice car ....I'm also interested in the exhaust/rear diffuser mods?...did the diffuser need shortened?...and was it only this part of the bumper that was replaced?...

Cheers in advance

Seanick