NETool modelling - oil wells question

Geordie Mike

Yeee-haw
Reaction score
OK, this is a little bit random, but there are loads of Audis in Aberdeen, so here goes....

Is anyone using NETool for horizontal well modelling?? I'm to design some initial well clean up procedures for long horizontals with ICDs to make sure there is no sand cutting of said ICDs/screens. I've got the good old rules of thumb, but am wanting to use something a bit more technical for the initial offload to mobilise as many fines as possible without causing screen failure.

Anyone???

:tumble:

If nothing else this should get me the most random thread of the year award for 2007.

Mike

Geordie Mike said:

:tumble:

If nothing else this should get me the most random thread of the year award for 2007.

Mike

Mike trust me you win!!

erm can't help you with your ICD'S or horizontal wells, and the only cleanup procedure i deal with comes from a daily trip to the :Flush: (actually i will leave that one out).

felt I had to reply as your post is Very random but did make me smile!!:sm4:

The problem is I can find f*ck all of use on google about it - their website no longer works but I know the software is still out there and meant to do good things.

And there you were getting my hopes up with a reply!

Sorry Mike.......

You know what its like when your bored and supposed to be doing work related things from home. Couldn't help myself.

Hey at least you got a reply :)

bunny.JPG

[SIZE=-1]www.force.org/PDW-Seminars/AdWells/AWTC_2004/presentations/DPT_FORCE%20presentation.pps

Should explain everything
[/SIZE]

may sound odd but i have been there trying to find help for you before, don't know whow I could help when I haven't got the slightest idea what its on about.

Im guessing it explains everything apart from oil wells then lol

Stevey.D said:
may sound odd but i have been there trying to find help for you before, don't know whow I could help when I haven't got the slightest idea what its on about.

Im guessing it explains everything apart from oil wells then lol

I guess, but I don't want to bore everyone with that...