New New RS4 Wheels

dgannon69

Reaction score
I want some! how long until reps appear on the market?

P.S i'm not talking about the nouvolari ones.

Dave /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Do a search for RS4 on ebay for the best deals, there's a place that does them in Bromsgrove, which is down the road from Worcester, think they're called LTC tyres or something, and pay the extra for a decent set of tyres, you won't regret it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Thanks for the advice guys. i just had a look and i think they would look superb on an A3/S3 but i only just spent £700 on the older style RS4's i've got on now... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

the ones you have on now suit the car better in my opinion

I have just bought some for my a4 cab from a company called wheelbase in oldham. there is also a company in essex i think, called rochford tyres who also do good packages.

a38xj.jpg

They look great in the pic' for sure BUT the rep's are only 18" AFAIK and don't have the same dish as the OE RS4 19" wheels. IMO the rep's look a bit 'flat'...........

BUB

The reps look terrible IMO... I dont like them. I was considering getting them for the v8 S4 I was considering buying. The OE wheels though... WOW - and that photo shop looks the nuts! Love the colour too!

I've got some 18inch new RS4 reps sat in my garage waiting for the weather to get better. If I get time at the weekend I could put a couple on and take a piccie for you.

I didn't like them at first but seeing the photoshop above and the reps in the other thread has made me really like them!!

Dunno... something doesn't look quite right about them on Stevie's Pink A3, although the look slightly better on that silver S3.

Here you go, some piccies taken this afternoon. Unfortunately the front tyre was almost flat, but you get the idea....

DSCF0012.jpg

DSCF0015.jpg

DSCF0014.jpg

Just waiting for the weather to get better and they'll be on the car permanently.

Jury out at the mo, cant quite make my mind up yet....

Looks nice , im sure they will grow on me ..

Does the front tyre need a bit more puff in it ,,, looks a little flat /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Actually lookquite good on the S3, seem to suit it more than an A3. Those Yoko's you have seem quite slick, i dont think grip is an issue for you but wear rate im not so sure

jcs - the wheels do look good actually... maybe could do with spacing out a wee bit to fill the arches?

at the moment i agree with "concoursneil" The only car they have really made me think wow is when they were photoshopped onto that silver S3... hmmm

Dave

[ QUOTE ]
jcs - the wheels do look good actually... maybe could do with spacing out a wee bit to fill the arches?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, might have a go with spacers. How wide can I go - they are 8x18 with an offset of 35mm?

[ QUOTE ]
Does the front tyre need a bit more puff in it ,,, looks a little flat /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
Trust me to pick the under-inflated one to put on the front /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

hmm.. they look good on the silver and noggy s3 but on that pink a3 they looked a bit dodgy. I still think you need big brakes to show off with those wheels.

[ QUOTE ]
Jcs, did you need spacers to clear your Brembo calipers with the new wheels?

[/ QUOTE ]

No spacers at the moment - there are a couple of mm's clearance. Not actually driven the car with them on, but I'm assuming that is enough. Considering spacers all the same to fill out the arches a bit more.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Jcs, did you need spacers to clear your Brembo calipers with the new wheels?

[/ QUOTE ]

No spacers at the moment - there are a couple of mm's clearance. Not actually driven the car with them on, but I'm assuming that is enough. Considering spacers all the same to fill out the arches a bit more.

[/ QUOTE ]

Good stuff. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

They look good to me, obviously it helps that youve got a nice set of brakes to show off behind them. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif