New Scuba blue A3 TDI184

I also love paying £130 a year for insurance and super low tax…. S3 isn’t for me
Same me
I could have it year ago but I said no to myself.
I want to pay insurance so low am getting there hopefully next year it will be £300 now am paying 450 but road tax is 120 or 130

Bit of an update, back in love with the car!
They replaced the rear disks and pads, had found a foreign object between the disk and pad apparently so needed to change them, the salesman admitted that when the car was MOT’d a month before the seller traded it in, the rear brakes should have been an advisory by that garage, not the place I bought it from.
Anyway it’s cost them £280 so far as well as the parts and labour also the added cost of a vauxhall vivaro van hire car then a Mokka .

Just needs the drivers side manual heating sorting which I’ll be in touch with Audi for after Xmas and will be having it charged back to the garage.

Still can’t believe how much grunt it’s got and so glad I got the 184 over the 150!
Also the car hasn’t used anymore coolant since I put the correct fluid in the car (G13/15) I can’t remember but it was correct for the engine. They did all the checks and found no leaks either so fingers crossed thats 2 weeks motoring now and the level hasn’t budged!

Reactions: AudiRace
Thought I’d provide an update…
So the car went into Audi and their diagnostics brought up the defrost flap motor and also the heater matrix. Which looks exactly what’s needed as just this week it’s used a load of coolant! Previously it’s been fully pressurised showing no issue but I read that the HM when it’s failing the bag can split inside and cause a mess and cause the car to use coolant!

Good news is Toyota that I got the car from have claimed through Audi extended warranty on the car for both flap motor and HM which they’ll do at the same time as it’s a dashboard out job!
The cost for the flap motor and labour is £1300 so glad the cars under a years warranty with the dealer I bought it from!

No doubt if Audi rejected the claim it would have been much harder to get them to pay!! Just waiting for Audi to contact me to book the car in now

Well thought I’d update this thread, as everyone was so helpful. So the car is back from Audi, the Toyota garage I bought it from had the warranty work of heater matrix and defrost flap motor approved and I actually haven’t checked the coolant level which I’ll do in the morning but the drivers side heating is fully fixed and I’m enjoying the car again!

£1600 in total, labour was £900, HM £250, flap motor around £100 and then flush £100, the rest VAT.

Fingers crossed that’s it for that issue now. Will post a photo when I can too, best when the suns out!!

Well thought I’d update this thread, as everyone was so helpful. So the car is back from Audi, the Toyota garage I bought it from had the warranty work of heater matrix and defrost flap motor approved and I actually haven’t checked the coolant level which I’ll do in the morning but the drivers side heating is fully fixed and I’m enjoying the car again!

£1600 in total, labour was £900, HM £250, flap motor around £100 and then flush £100, the rest VAT.

Fingers crossed that’s it for that issue now. Will post a photo when I can too, best when the suns out!!

Good to hear it’s sorted

Sorry if I missed it, but what year is your car?
I paid 5.500k for a Audi A3 150bhp 5dr 2014 with 110,000 miles

I would never pay £600 for the sat nav, its not that great, and google maps on your phone is free.
I have the same set up with the SD cards, and I have never thought about fitting the sat nav as its a rip off.

I think you can get the stiff from Ebay for a fraction of the price, I am not sure, but think you then have to code it as well.