Next-Gen A3 Render

I don't mind even the 3 series, gearstick looks nice - wheel looks alright. The screen is big and good, got the wheel and not a touch screen, layout is good... Can't exactly fault the BMWs...each to their own I suppose. Would probably prefer it over the 8Vs interior... some of the new larger Audis though look super smart though (nicer than the 3 series) :p

Upload 2018 9 9 20 15 8

Upload 2018 9 9 20 17 53

Reactions: NevMan
Had a forum member local to me as a customer with a 2018 RS3 Saloon, which was a write-off after someone pulled out on him. Once payed out by the insurance he called me and said that he had jumped in to a new BMW M3 Performance or whatever, some £60k of car as he fancied something different. Told him to bring it over so I could take a look. While the above interior photos look pretty nice they actually look a lot better than the interior actually was when I sat in it. Leather dash was nice and the seats were amazing but the layout was just all kinds of wrong and dare I say boring to me. The thing had halogen interior dome lights also! lol. It made a nice noise and drove really well but I don't think its something I could live with as to me, once in it for approx 25mins, the initial "something differentness" about it was gone and I found that it was not a nice place to be. Way too much Carbon Fibre for my taste also.

IMG 6447 IMG 6448 IMG 6459 IMG 6462 IMG 6453

Reactions: Kayobong and NevMan
I mean, you're not wrong. Whole reason I chose the A3 is because the BMW interior just seems so lacking.
Exactly my thoughts, however this view is seen as offensive to some. Hilarious:haha:

Reactions: KenL, Jonny B and Kondax