OBDeleven video in motion + TPMS in dashboard

Diazro

Reaction score
Hi guys!
Any of you used OBDeleven with credits to activate video in motion and TPMS in dashboard (tyre pressure). I am asking for a Audi A6 C8 2020 in UK

Why do you want video in motion. It’s illegal and not activated for a reason.

I didn’t know you could do video while not in motion!
How do you do that (not in motion)?

I was under the impression for TPMS you needed the proper sensors in each wheel and receiver somewhere for it to display.

The alternative monitors the wheel speed via the ABS sensors and pings an alert if there is a variance against the other wheels / tyres to check.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was under the impression for TPMS you needed the proper sensors in each wheel and receiver somewhere for it to display.

The alternative monitors the wheel speed via the ABS sensors and pings an alert if there is a variance against the other wheels / tyres to check.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
As far as I know you are correct. I think the RS6 comes with the system that monitors individual pressures but as you say that requires extra hardware

TPMS, yes. I uses it every day to monitor tire pressure. I haven't seen an Audi that doesn't have TPMS in over 10 years, so all should have it -at least in the US.
VIM has never worked for me (22 s6). Tried several times and even got support from ODB11 to help, but was a no-go still for me. I assume Audi did something within the MIB-3 to block VIM...