Facelift Post Pics Of Your Facelift RS3 8V In Here

Another Nardo for @jassyo06 to drool over.

20180719 154904 2 20180719 161951 13 20180719 153804 3

Reactions: Pinky1959, BarryG79, Jassyo06 and 7 others
Knew ye weren't right in the heed......terrible colour
Haha, wife's JCW is Moonwalk Grey which isn't far off, but admittedly is metallic.

Have always been a fan of Nardo since it was only available on RS's, but wouldn't say my favourite, which is Daytona, but unfortunately too common

Haha, wife's JCW is Moonwalk Grey which isn't far off, but admittedly is metallic.

Have always been a fan of Nardo since it was only available on RS's, but wouldn't say my favourite, which is Daytona, but unfortunately too common
At least yer Mrs car has red paint to contrast with the grey, l suppose Nerdo grey is OK but l wouldn't have it on a £50+ car l would put aside some of the budget and pick a nice paint colour to go along with it

Reactions: NevMan
At least yer Mrs car has red paint to contrast with the grey, l suppose Nerdo grey is OK but l wouldn't have it on a £50+ car l would put aside some of the budget and pick a nice paint colour to go along with it
Ha you and all the other A3 drivers ;)

TX.

Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk

If you ever lived in Glasgow, you will understand why Nardo Grey is not looked as a colour to lust after. Just one look up at the sky on most days and you will understand why..."Glasgow/Nardo Grey"

Reactions: AudiNutta, teslaboy, BarryG79 and 3 others
If you ever lived in Glasgow, you will understand why Nardo Grey is not looked as a colour to lust after. Just one look up at the sky on most days and you will understand why..."Glasgow/Nardo Grey"
O/T

TX.
1b027bd19c6fed372c3bfc3576f90152.jpg

Reactions: Pinky1959, AudiNutta, NevMan and 4 others
Obviously they're a lot of RS owners with that terrible affliction of colour blindness.... or are too caught up in options list and settle for the no cost option paint lol

Reactions: Flying Scotsman
It would cost you £2.5k for it though Jassy :tearsofjoy:

TX.

Reactions: Spaceman_RS3, AudiNutta, NevMan and 1 other person
Love my Nardo grey. Contrasts beautifully with the black pack and gets no end of good comments. Also looks clean even when dirty. Much easier to maintain that my old Panther black car. White has had its day. Red isn't too bad with the black pack but Cataluyna isn't my favourite red. Ara blue has grown on me. Daytona is on every other Audi.

And @Coling amazing purple costs £2500!

Reactions: Spaceman_RS3, Adi7r, AudiNutta and 4 others
Love my Nardo grey. Contrasts beautifully with the black pack and gets no end of good comments. Also looks clean even when dirty. Much easier to maintain that my old Panther black car. White has had its day. Red isn't too bad with the black pack but Cataluyna isn't my favourite red. Ara blue has grown on me. Daytona is on every other Audi.

And @Coling amazing purple costs £2500!

White had its day

Poppycock man.....

Reactions: Jassyo06, FBF01 and D0C
Totally agree with this statement from @Doc "Love my Nardo grey. Contrasts beautifully with the black pack and gets no end of good comments. Also looks clean even when dirty".

Reactions: NevMan and FBF01
Totally agree with this statement from @Doc "Love my Nardo grey. Contrasts beautifully with the black pack and gets no end of good comments. Also looks clean even when dirty".

Definitely Nardo for style, I’m just organising my team Nardo wardrobe to complete the styling package :icon thumright: :rock:

773E5629 4143 4C8A 8A5E CD465AD32F40

Went into Audi a couple of weeks ago to buy a factory order RS3 only to find the order books had shut down. Dealer found one at the Port of Tyne pretty much to my spec that was unassigned last Wednesday and now I pick it up next Monday... result!!

Reactions: AudiNutta, dno_uk, billymc92 and 2 others
You guys seen the new Q3? It gives us an idea of how the next gen A3 interior will be like, and maybe exterior too with its fake exhausts :blink:. I think it looks better than the old Q3. Could tell us what to expect in the next RS3 too since the RSQ3 would come before it? They moved the air vents higher for the central screen to be in the middle and kept the current air-con controls. It also looks a bit more slanted to the driver. Getting rid of the MMI wheel hasn't really given them more space though. The cup holders are where it used to be and might be a bit bigger, then there's the random gap next to it, right behind the cigarette lighter, I guess you can use it for mints or the keyless key? They moved the row of buttons (drive select, ESC, stop start etc) to below the air con, and in the middle there's just empty space with the volume wheel?? Strange place to put it. I like the new LED lights, the door panels and the metal dash pieces, I'd get a different colour though.

https://www.topgear.com/car-news/suvs/welcome-new-audi-q3

q3_0300008_ab_26.jpg
q3_0300009_ab_26.jpg

Compare it to the current interior:

rs3int_1.jpg

More pics of Q3:

q3_0300018_ab_26.jpg
q3_0300002_ab_26.jpg
q3_0300004_ab_26.jpg
q3_0300010_ab_26.jpg

Yeap.....that A class saloon is a tasty looking car. A bit like what Audi did with the A3......would make you serious think about going from the C class to this. I can see it being a big seller.

Just saying ‘hello’ as new to the RS3 forum having migrated across from the S3 forum. Picked up my new car yesterday and can only say ‘Awesome’! Apologies in advance for any silly questions ..... Hope to post some more ‘picturesque’ photos when the sun comes back out again.
7f80a4026f87ce55f9848a30d92ea0c6.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: Callump01, Enbarr, UV-RS3 and 8 others
Just saying ‘hello’ as new to the RS3 forum having migrated across from the S3 forum. Picked up my new car yesterday and can only say ‘Awesome’! Apologies in advance for any silly questions ..... Hope to post some more ‘picturesque’ photos when the sun comes back out again.
7f80a4026f87ce55f9848a30d92ea0c6.jpg

Very nice Love Ara

Reactions: Soup
It'll be interesting to see if they make an A45 Saloon. They're still making the CLA and we got the CLA45, I think they might be over-saturating it with both.

Are you going to do anything with the alloys Soup or do you like the standard ones?

Are you going to do anything with the alloys Soup or do you like the standard ones?

I actually like the standard ones tbh so doubt I’ll be changing - am hoping they’ll be easier to keep clean than the S3 alloys though .....

I actually like the standard ones tbh so doubt I’ll be changing - am hoping they’ll be easier to keep clean than the S3 alloys though .....

If you did fancy the diamond cut versions (which I think look great) then @AudiNutta recommended a place to someone on here, was it @Callum66 ? Anyway, they looked incredible and absolutely OEM like for £90 per wheel or something like that. Worth considering.

I like how the black alloys look more than the standard ones but the extra cost plus road tax increase put me off them.

Reactions: Behind The Bins
It wasn’t me on the alloy refurbishment but the company that gets recommended regularly is Lepsons in Kent.

If you did fancy the diamond cut versions (which I think look great) then @AudiNutta recommended a place to someone on here, was it @Callum66 ? Anyway, they looked incredible and absolutely OEM like for £90 per wheel or something like that. Worth considering.

Any wheel refurbishment company are capable of doing it, well those who diamond cut wheels anyway... it’s a simple refurb, the face of either wheel is identical so they can be machined the same.

It was @Callump01 who had them done.

Anyway the place I sent Callum to was Love your Car in Cardiff, for all serious enquiries PM me and I can get the discount to around £90 a wheel from the usual £120.

Reactions: Callump01, NevMan and D0C
Any wheel refurbishment company are capable of doing it, well those who diamond cut wheels anyway... it’s a simple refurb, the face of either wheel is identical so they can be machined the same.

It was @Callump01 who had them done.

Anyway the place I sent Callum to was Love your Car in Cardiff, for all serious enquiries PM me and I can get the discount to around £90 a wheel from the usual £120.

What he said :icon thumright:

They did an amazing job with them, you'd have a hard time telling that they didn't come this way from factory. Hopefully will have the little Audi Sport sticker on there shortly too.

OmYNvxO.jpg

I7IMra9.jpg

Reactions: Behind The Bins, Soup, SPIKE_ and 1 other person
very nice mate, those are seriously nice

Reactions: Callump01
I can't get over how OEM they look for a fraction of the cost.

Reactions: Callump01 and NevMan