Facelift Prob the most expensive facelift rs3 sportback here...

It still sounds amazing in real life, trust me!

Also, ye max removal is kinda silly, since a chip would do the same + increase in HP and torque. Also it's much cheaper, but there's always the chance your insurance company won't cover you after you chipped it. Also sticking it into 6 and keeping it there allows you to pass the 250km/ph, not ideal, but if you barely pass the mark it won't do any harm.

As long as theres an Audi badge, people will buy it even if it sounds like a cat farting :whistle2:

That's funny! When overtaking ditherers or trucks/tractors on the open road, I usually say "I fart in your general direction!" in Monty Python style as the car changed up...

Reactions: Simonb1975
No need to put that across so aggressively?

95% of people would only raise that limiter because they intend on doing it enough for it to be worthwhile.
As long as the engine is warmed through properly, it should be ok running at high revs consistently. Not like the cars of the 80's!

Reactions: AudiNutta
It wasn't put across as anything bud,just a question to your comment.
I disagree with you on that one,mines was an Audi uk car for management so it was proberly specked with this for that reason.but I could be wrong.
Still quicker than yours will be lol

Yeah only a few had that option ticked by the seems, most Audi UK cars?

It will be, if they have taken out the 6th gear pass the limiter trick :p

Hi Steve you don't need 10k to place that order. I agree with you on the limiter and engine cover, epically when they do not change anything and even hard to notice... but I personally do prefer the ceramic brakes especially when u quite used to it
I guess it depends if you are getting finance or paying outright. if paying on finance then it dpends if you want lower monthlies with a big deposit but start with little negative equity at the start or higher monthlies with a small deposit but big negative equity at the start

Wow, that is one serious specification, but as others have said, Id want an exclusive colour, for that dollar.

My wifes 2016/66 RS3 was £55670 retail (I didn't pay this ;-) ), with the following spec, to compare;

Nogaro Blue
5yr/90000 mile warranty
Reversing camera
Carbon design engine pack
Black/Red Nappa Super Sport seat
High gloss black styling pack
Audi active lane assist
Brake callipers in red
RS3 design pack
Advanced key
Hold assist
19x8.5-arm rotor
Privacy glass
Dynamic package
Comfort and sound package
Technology pack/Audi Connect
Panoramic glass sunroof
Through load facility
Roof rails black
Door mirror - dim/elec/fold/heat
Audi pre-sense basic
Audi active lane & side assist
Audi phone box

I didn't spec it, it was a brand new cancelled order sitting at the dealers :)

Wow, that is one serious specification, but as others have said, Id want an exclusive colour, for that dollar.

My wifes 2016/66 RS3 was £55670 retail (I didn't pay this ;-) ), with the following spec, to compare;

Nogaro Blue
5yr/90000 mile warranty
Reversing camera
Carbon design engine pack
Black/Red Nappa Super Sport seat
High gloss black styling pack
Audi active lane assist
Brake callipers in red
RS3 design pack
Advanced key
Hold assist
19x8.5-arm rotor
Privacy glass
Dynamic package
Comfort and sound package
Technology pack/Audi Connect
Panoramic glass sunroof
Through load facility
Roof rails black
Door mirror - dim/elec/fold/heat
Audi pre-sense basic
Audi active lane & side assist
Audi phone box

I didn't spec it, it was a brand new cancelled order sitting at the dealers :)

Looks okay to me - only the Engine Cover is a bit naughty...

Best colour ever for an Audi RS..... nice one.

Reactions: Oli.
Especially as the standard car goes through the limit in 6th (limiter set in 7th).

TX.

Sent from my STV100-4 using Tapatalk
Interesting as I hit 265km/h before it changed to 7th . Had to slow down. At what speed is this limiter in 7th ?

Has the op got this car now? Ballsy spending over 60k on one though

63K ro an A3! ... WTF. I'd expect a mechanism to pop-out and tickle my balls whilst driving for that price! :)

Are you into ball tickling? Is that your fetish. And if so why would you let everyone know on here that your into that?

Also I imagine you can buy a ball tickler online and plug it into the 12V to complete your car experience....

Are you into ball tickling? Is that your fetish. And if so why would you let everyone know on here that your into that?

Also I imagine you can buy a ball tickler online and plug it into the 12V to complete your car experience....

Don’t knock it till you have tried it mate:tearsofjoy:

Will be tough to find somewhere to test it in the Uk even on the track, may cancel this option ..

I personally would cancel the option and get an exclusive colour. Nothing wrong with Glacier White, but since you have the big bucks why not do something a little different?

Also, if I was ordering that RS3 and wanted it derestricted I'd probably be asking Audi to do it for free on the grounds that it's probably just a software change and, unlike the rest of the RS3's very well priced optional extras, it's extortionate.

I personally would cancel the option and get an exclusive colour. Nothing wrong with Glacier White, but since you have the big bucks why not do something a little different?

Also, if I was ordering that RS3 and wanted it derestricted I'd probably be asking Audi to do it for free on the grounds that it's probably just a software change and, unlike the rest of the RS3's very well priced optional extras, it's extortionate.

Though I may be a little late to the party.

Reactions: Terminator x and Jassyo06
Did the chap that started this thread take delivery of said expensive RS3? Barring the ceramic brakes and some other unnecessary bits (main highlighting comparable options tech pack, comfort pack, keyless, 5 year warranty, 174, pan roof, b&o, SS seats, sports exhaust), I paid no where near that sort of money for mine albeit im not first registered keeper and it is a PFL but starting a thread to state ‘most expensive RS3’ is hardly bragging rights. Inverse to his point would’ve been kudos to them if they got it at a bargain price.

Reactions: TYb