RS3 Order book closed

Nah I hate it already ;)

My favourite in the range is the RS4 as a platform, V8 is by far my favourite engine. I’m one of those old time fans who is against the V6, I’m not sure how I will take it on the drive haha! It needs more noise stock :(

Are you changing???

Old time fan?? Then you must know the original RS4 had a bi-turbo V6?

Yes and sounded a lot better than the current one, fantastic car I’m sure and on the day I know I will fall for it but not many people can say they were a little disappointed to hear of the V8’s departure, although it makes the car a little not affordable to maintain.

Are you changing???

Noooo, many many years before that now haha! For the first time, I can say there isn’t anything I aspire to after the RS3.. lots of nice cars, nothing I want to replace the RS3 with.

Reactions: WesT-gefül
Noooo, many many years before that now haha! For the first time, I can say there isn’t anything I aspire to after the RS3.. lots of nice cars, nothing I want to replace the RS3 with.

I was going to say!! I am in the same boat! Well I was until I saw BMW are now doing 0% on the M4 and a friend of mine has just got a job with them....

I was going to say!! I am in the same boat! Well I was until I saw BMW are now doing 0% on the M4 and a friend of mine has just got a job with them....

Dad changed from Audi after years and years this month, bought a 520d. We had a 530d loaner while his was getting prepped, WHAT a car.. awesome bit of kit. I’d love one but I wouldn’t replace the RS with one, totally different beast obviously and with the 5 series you’d want to be driving it all the time as that’s where the enjoyment is ;) Can’t afford an M5 :(

Interior in the smaller BMW’s doesn’t do it for me.

Reactions: zaka7
O/T but here's a couple.

TX.
ad287c41bcd33daed4c4e45d80b10841.jpg
ccfe15bc3721aa69d4556bfc546a99e1.jpg
be00d0f6c895be6c5658ad7df5193f8b.jpg
69a0b7df7008a23b07ebc9af64eea514.jpg
88dc8a5abcbfb5cc75ba0d38f2b9873f.jpg

Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk

Oh wow. Who said grey is boring.

Reactions: ComputerControlled and Terminator x
You are all looking too far. Actually, the stop is only to change the production lines because of the emission standard that changed on September. The RS3 is then provided with a particle filter + subjected to the much more stringent WLTP standard. It will be available again from October.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn WAS-LX1A met Tapatalk

Is this the one which makes the exhaust noise quieter?

Hi All, does anyone know when the order book will re-open for the RS3 saloon please?

Is this the one which makes the exhaust noise quieter?
I hope not, but I fear it...rumors say the exhaust is adjusted to keep the sound similar...really curious about the first tests.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn WAS-LX1A met Tapatalk

I had an M3 on test. And BMW were offering a massive discount on it. Really tempted till I had a few hours in it. Just felt a bit dated... and very clunky. Nowhere near the quality of an RS. Sounded a bit grim too. Shame as I always fancied one.

Reactions: D0C
Yes and sounded a lot better than the current one, fantastic car I’m sure and on the day I know I will fall for it but not many people can say they were a little disappointed to hear of the V8’s departure, although it makes the car a little not affordable to maintain.
I love the sound of my RS4. It’s deep, suits the car and I love the whistle of the turbos in lower gears when you have the windows down. Coming from a PFL RS3 it does take a bit of getting used to though! Controversial but I’d take the new V6 over the old V8 any day. Audi know what they are doing! The B9 makes the B8 seem like a bit of a dinosaur IMO.

Reactions: AudiNutta
I love the sound of my RS4. It’s deep, suits the car and I love the whistle of the turbos in lower gears when you have the windows down. Coming from a PFL RS3 it does take a bit of getting used to though! Controversial but I’d take the new V6 over the old V8 any day. Audi know what they are doing! The B9 makes the B8 seem like a bit of a dinosaur IMO.

Only a few days before I find out, still not sold ;) Will be a great car, but can’t see that engine being beaten.