RS3 service plans

Has any body managed to get a good deal lately? Ive been quoted the following today with the caveat that it may change before March delivery.
2 service £659.77 but can also be paid monthly @ £27.49 p.m, current service prices.
1st year £360.11
2nd year £468.11
Total £828.22
Not much of a saving i'd rather wait it out and see if anything better comes up during the year, or maybe try and negotiate the above prices as and when needed....
My local dealer had one on but I can't remember the exact price. 2 services and I pay £19-something a month.

Has any body managed to get a good deal lately? Ive been quoted the following today with the caveat that it may change before March delivery.
2 service £659.77 but can also be paid monthly @ £27.49 p.m, current service prices.
1st year £360.11
2nd year £468.11
Total £828.22
Not much of a saving i'd rather wait it out and see if anything better comes up during the year, or maybe try and negotiate the above prices as and when needed....
Lol not much of a saving :tearsofjoy: basically 20% off

Reactions: Scooby216
That seems more like it, which group is that?

It’s John Clark. They had some sort of special offer on, I can’t remember what they called it or when it ran until though I’m afraid. I think I did it at the start of Jan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got my car end of June 22 and service plan for 2 services is just over £24 per month paid over 2 years. Was some sort of special offer.

Lol not much of a saving :tearsofjoy: basically 20% off
Get what you're saying, doesn't read very well LOL I'll re-phrase.... For myself who will more than likely change cars in 12-18 months and do less than 10k miles it's not enough of a saving to make it worth while having a service pack attached to the car when moving on , however reading the other thread currently running about servicing and the fact it will more than likely be p/x'd or sold to Cazoo/WBAC etc I think i'll request it's put on long life and just won't bother atall, now that is a 100% saving.... win win

It’s John Clark. They had some sort of special offer on, I can’t remember what they called it or when it ran until though I’m afraid. I think I did it at the start of Jan.

Cheers, their website just re-iterates what my dealer has already told me.

Get what you're saying, doesn't read very well LOL I'll re-phrase.... For myself who will more than likely change cars in 12-18 months and do less than 10k miles it's not enough of a saving to make it worth while having a service pack attached to the car when moving on , however reading the other thread currently running about servicing and the fact it will more than likely be p/x'd or sold to Cazoo/WBAC etc I think i'll request it's put on long life and just won't bother atall, now that is a 100% saving.... win win

Oldham Audi offered me 10% off so £24 a month.

1st year £360.11
2nd year £468.11
Total £828.22
wait until October/November, i got a 2 service deal for £493…. bargain

I got two years from for waiting so long. Still waiting but nearly here...