RS3 v Tesla 3 Performance

Finest example of one the last 8v's made mate and yeah about £8k overpriced

Makes me laugh when you read on FB groups about AA customers getting a Christmas card been relieved of 5-8k over book yet think a card at Xmas is brilliant

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Haha
Reactions: Jassyo06, NevMan, Mr Freeze and 1 other person

giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: DW81, NevMan, Mr Freeze and 1 other person
So ATM we are now getting the Tesla Wrapped in Mica plus a Milltek Dolby Atmos surround sound system.......Car forums...eh Ye just coudny write the script ......lol

pmsl - Dolby Atmos Surround….priceless

• Haha
Reactions: Mr Freeze, Snake Pliskin, A4B9 and 2 others
Ouch One back on snake

plus a bad of soap will always look like that regardless of the colour ... even mica blue wouldn’t help it :tearsofjoy:

Reactions: RS03???, Jassyo06, NevMan and 2 others
Reactions: Mr Freeze, Jassyo06, Snake Pliskin and 1 other person
@T-1000

get that avatar changed immediately- polluting this forum :tearsofjoy:

• Haha
Reactions: 8YARWY and Mr Freeze
@T-1000

I’m sure you’ll be interested in this classy interior upgrade from an existing Tesla owner :icon thumright:

Reactions: Mr Freeze, 8YARWY, NevMan and 1 other person
Emailed the Audi dealer and told them to cancel my order and refund my deposit.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: Jcbmally, Mr Freeze, 3vans and 3 others

Fair enough Sean, but a shame, was looking forward to the dairy milk RS

• Haha
Reactions: Mr Freeze, Snake Pliskin, 8YARWY and 1 other person

Attachments

• ZU3xDve.gif
    ZU3xDve.gif
    951.9 KB · Views: 75
  • Haha
Reactions: DW81, Jcbmally, Mr Freeze and 3 others
Fair enough Sean, but a shame, was looking forward to the dairy milk RS
The more i see and read about the 8Y it's just not making me want one I'm afraid, plus I do not want to have to start modifying it again, same old, same old really.
Was talking to a retro-fitter pal recently and he called the interior "utter dog-s**t"

Reactions: Mr Freeze, NevMan and Jassyo06
The more i see and read about the 8Y it's just not making me want one I'm afraid, plus I do not want to have to start modifying it again, same old, same old really.
Was talking to a retro-fitter pal recently and he called the interior "utter dog-s**t"

What does your retro-fitter pal drive a rolls royce lol :tearsofjoy:
His comment is a very sweeping statement and having lived with the car for a few weeks I'm certainly happy with the materials and fit & finish.

Reactions: Jassyo06, 5pot, 3vans and 1 other person
Interested to see what they reply
Reply from Dealer

''Happy Days, another one to register and make a killing on'':yum:

• Haha
Reactions: Garrett 69, Jassyo06, Jcbmally and 3 others
What does your retro-fitter pal drive a rolls royce lol :tearsofjoy:
His comment is a very sweeping statement and having lived with the car for a few weeks I'm certainly happy with the materials and fit & finish.

No but he works on enough cars to pass an opinion on interiors.

As in regards to ?

Whether they value your business and try to keep your order or arrogantly act like they don’t care

Reactions: Jassyo06 and 8YARWY
Whether they value your business and try to keep your order or arrogantly act like they don’t care

Trouble is I don’t value Audi dealers…..at all.

Considering their arrogance on the way the RS3 has been launched / sold in the Uk is it any wonder.

Reactions: DW81, Jassyo06, Mr Freeze and 1 other person

They won’t care and will probably keep the order with the factory as many other dealers and manufacturers are doing at the moment due to such shortage of stock. And will likely sell for a premium

Reactions: Jassyo06, Mr Freeze, Snake Pliskin and 1 other person
They won’t care and will probably keep the order with the factory as many other dealers and manufacturers are doing at the moment due to such shortage of stock. And will likely sell for a premium

Agreed - they will see an opportunity to sell on the car at a higher margin and will keep the order live on their system I have no doubt.

Reactions: Mr Freeze, NevMan and 8YARWY
Agreed - they will see an opportunity to sell on the car at a higher margin and will keep the order live on their system I have no doubt.
Agreed, and there's no provision to change a name etc on an order, could've sold it on but that would've involved going to collect a car i wouldn't be owing, plus the nightmare of a buyer pulling out, no thank you.

Reactions: Mr Freeze and NevMan
Agreed, and there's no provision to change a name etc on an order, could've sold it on but that would've involved going to collect a car i wouldn't be owing, plus the nightmare of a buyer pulling out, no thank you.
Yes if you're definitely not wanting the car anymore I'd have done the same.
Whilst these cars are up-selling atm there is no guarantee how long that will last for.
The last thing you want is to collect a car to immediately sell on at a loss.
Hope you've got your home charger install booked mate as i believe the Government grants end next month plus you have to have the charger installed by 31st March to get the saving ... no doubt the start of EV benefits diminishing lol !

Reactions: NevMan
Yes if you're definitely not wanting the car anymore I'd have done the same.
Whilst these cars are up-selling atm there is no guarantee how long that will last for.
The last thing you want is to collect a car to immediately sell on at a loss.
Hope you've got your home charger install booked mate as i believe the Government grants end next month plus you have to have the charger installed by 31st March to get the saving ... no doubt the start of EV benefits diminishing lol !

Can charge it up at my unit mate.

Zero cost.

Reactions: Mr Freeze, NevMan and Snake Pliskin
Can charge it up at my unit mate.

Zero cost.

That's cool then - gonna need to keep that car charged up for all those launches you'll be doing :)

Reactions: Jassyo06, Mr Freeze and 8YARWY