Scalextric RS3

Reactions: Mr Freeze and Jassyo06
My love for EV is well known :mad:

TX.

Edit - this raised a smile though "with 753 RS3s and 442 S3s sold last month in the UK alone"

• Haha
Reactions: Mr Freeze, Jassyo06, Mastachaz and 1 other person

TX.

Edit - this raised a smile though "with 753 RS3s and 442 S3s sold last month in the UK alone"
Gonna upset a lot of aftermarket 'performance' parts suppliers too............. zero want for a carbon overpriced Eventuri intake in 2027 then......

Reactions: Jassyo06
Not sure if it's been posted before:

So no way the current model will sell to 2027 so there 100% will be a facelift.
Usual time frame to run out is 3 to 4 years so facelift could be as early as next year or very latest 2024.
Last chance to get the 2.5 litre engine then.

Reactions: Economist, Mr Freeze and Jassyo06
So no way the current model will sell to 2027 so there 100% will be a facelift.
Usual time frame to run out is 3 to 4 years so facelift could be as early as next year or very latest 2024.
Last chance to get the 2.5 litre engine then.
another can.be some.type.of.hybrid easy

another can.be some.type.of.hybrid easy
i.cant.see.the.facelift.being.a.hybrid.it.will.be.current.model.hopefully.a.tweak.of.power.&.facelift.extras.after.that.2027.leccy.only.

• Haha
Reactions: Terminator x, Mr Freeze, 8YARWY and 1 other person

TX.

Find that difficult to believe that in 1 month 753 RS3 8Y's where ordered/sold ....obviously folks aren't being told the truth on lead times etc etc

Reactions: Snake Pliskin, Mr Freeze and 8YARWY
i.cant.see.the.facelift.being.a.hybrid.it.will.be.current.model.hopefully.a.tweak.of.power.&.facelift.extras.after.that.2027.leccy.only.
buy big screen pjone and you dont have to fake . :D yeah I think next will be hybrid , audi think is last with 5 pot engine anyway

also aftery see all new audi models , new design language its for sure not for me

Oh *** don’t you start posting like that…..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Haha
Reactions: 3vans, Jassyo06, Snake Pliskin and 2 others
Anyone on here into Egyptology lol

giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Haha
Reactions: RS03???, Mastachaz, Snake Pliskin and 1 other person
Find that difficult to believe that in 1 month 753 RS3 8Y's where ordered/sold ....obviously folks aren't being told the truth on lead times etc etc
Ordered to delivered Ratio would be quite extreme I would imagine.........

I doubt the facelift will be a hybrid because the manufacturer's don't want to spend money on engineering an engine for only a couple of years. There will be a facelift but it won't be around long and it will be gone...never to return with a 2.5 Litre.