TT flat bottom wheel for sale

I'm getting it done !

http://www.vwcruise.com/18.html

Brand new S3 FBMFSW ( with the silver stiching and S3 badge ) + airbag

I'm PX-ing my MFSW+airbag with him.

All in fitting and coding inc 525pounds! more than ebay , but i wanted the S3 wheel , and i'd still have to pay for fitting anyway!

p

Not really, but the flat bit looks so good!! Its should have been standard, but thats another issue.....

How can you pay £500 phantom, you're better off gettin it from ebay. Thats what I'm doing, once I've figured out to fit mine, I'll fit yours as long as you take me out for a drive :icon_thumright:

N8KOW said:
How can you pay £500 phantom, you're better off gettin it from ebay. Thats what I'm doing, once I've figured out to fit mine, I'll fit yours as long as you take me out for a drive :icon_thumright:

Call me crazy , but i want the OEM wheel for my car! the S3 wheel has silver stiching , so does the gear gator and the handbrake cover. ( you can also have red stiching )

Chance's of one turning up on ebay in mint nic ( now ) are slim, i wouldn't be 100% happy with a wheel that didn't match perfectly......... when i know one does!

It would do me head in!

p

N8KOW said:
Alrite fair enough, your money anyway, what part of manchester you from?

I'm living in Stockport at the moment!

The RR day will be a grerat chance to meet up with everyone , even if your not one of the runners and riders?

p

i know its each to their own and all that - but cant really see the point on best part of 500 notes for that.......if fact i think they look a bit strange.

but hey, what the hell, its your cash.

richjohnhughes said:
i know its each to their own and all that - but cant really see the point on best part of 500 notes for that.......if fact i think they look a bit strange.

but hey, what the hell, its your cash.

They:think: ???????? Youre abit strange :asskicking: ! explain :tocktock:

haha - well, i did say each to their own.

is it just me then - just think they look a little bit..........erm..... naff.

was in my mates rs4 drop the other day and the wheel looked rubbish - also, its not like full lock it only half a turn, so isnt it going to be a bit weird driving with it?

:huh:

lol - fair enough, if you don't like it, you don't like it john! My cousin didn't like the RS4 when he test drove it! I love the flat bottom wheel, hence why I bought it!