Which BlackVue DashCam Install? (Hazzy Dayz)

Shady0808

Audi S3 Essex
Reaction score
Hey all,

I'm looking into getting a dashcam installed in my car. I am based in Essex and I have been recommended a company called "Hazzy Dayz" by my dealership but they are a little far to travel. They offer a service on their site here: http://hazzydayz.com/blackvue-dr650gw-hd-2ch---dash-cam---full-hd-supply--fit-4795-p.asp

Does anyone know if they are any good?
What camera would you go for?

Wanted to see if there was anyone else closer before I travelled that distance.

Cheers,
Chris

Ping me a pm mate & we'll see what we can offer :)

Reactions: Shady0808
I fitted a ddpai M6 plus, great camera, wifi, remote snap/video button you can put anywhere for emergency snaps or when you see something funny.. Cost £85 and fitted it myself, the wiring is a doddle you get a plastic tool with the camera to help hide the cables and also cable clips. I managed to do it in about 10 minutes and plug it into the cigarette lighter. The camera also has a great parking mode which has motion detection and a time-lapse. I would leave the camera plugged in whilst parked up, even all day whilst at work or out shopping and the car still started fine because the camera has such a low draw of power. It's great if you want to protect your car while it's parked up from trolleys or idiots that can't park without pranging other cars.

Will do NHN thanks mate!

AudiA3JJ thanks for the recommendation!

I've been wanting to fit one for a while and like the wedge style ones that fit behind the mirror. The model I was looking at was the A119 but think they are brining out a new model with Sony sensor so waiting to see that one.
I have wired in a usb 12v adaptor to run my bluetooth music receiver and there is a spare usb plug so the dash cam can be plugged into that and hide the wiring.

I have heard the blackvue are good but expensive.

Hazzy days are just up the road from me in the next village. Never heard a bad word about them the chaps are well known in the area.