Who’s running a lsd

Tj 0785

VCDS Map User
Reaction score
As above who’s running a lsd? , if so what make? Are they worth the money? What power do you think they become essential?

As above who’s running a lsd? , if so what make? Are they worth the money? What power do you think they become essential?
Lysergic acid diethylamide, also known colloquially as acid, is a hallucinogenic drug. Effects typically include altered thoughts, feelings, and awareness of one's surroundings. Many users have visual or auditory hallucinations. Dilated pupils, increased blood pressure, and increased body temperature are typical. I wouldn't recommend it while driving lol.

Sent from Syknet Global Defence Network

Reactions: Brad1011 and S.Pellegrino
Lysergic acid diethylamide, also known colloquially as acid, is a hallucinogenic drug. Effects typically include altered thoughts, feelings, and awareness of one's surroundings. Many users have visual or auditory hallucinations. Dilated pupils, increased blood pressure, and increased body temperature are typical. I wouldn't recommend it while driving lol.

Ha are You talking from experience ha

Reactions: MPH
I don't have one in my car with quattro seems to grip pretty well and go. Of more use to a front wheel car drive and I would have thought more than 250bhp and an LSD would help.Prawn uses a plate diff in his A3, Sounds great and seems to work.

I don't have one in my car with quattro seems to grip pretty well and go. Of more use to a front wheel car drive and I would have thought more than 250bhp and an LSD would help.Prawn uses a plate diff in his A3, Sounds great and seems to work.
hopefully not needed then will be running similar power to you (I hope) and with a blue haldex controller might be ok

Brilliant

Sent from my SM-G977B using Tapatalk

Duck the LSD I wanna see this car moving do it down the line see how you get on with it first..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: MPH and Tj 0785
Yeah going to leave lsd but the standard gearbox ain’t going to last long ha so will get a box with monster gear set, 4th gear support and steel fork upgrade but that can be swapped after the running in period before mapping, I might end up pushing it down the road if it’s not running soon just to see it moving

Yeah going to leave lsd but the standard gearbox ain’t going to last long ha so will get a box with monster gear set, 4th gear support and steel fork upgrade but that can be swapped after the running in period before mapping, I might end up pushing it down the road if it’s not running soon just to see it moving

Can you not use the dsg box from the tt ?

Yeah it can be done there are a few guides on it floating about maybe something to do further down the line, having launch control would be nice

Yeah it can be done there are a few guides on it floating about maybe something to do further down the line, having launch control would be nice

My bro in law has a tt s line 240 dsg
Let me tell you it’s insanely fast... even my dads Passat is quick with the dsg I always slatted him for being boring as he’s only 20 but as my knees start to get worse and traffic does make you think it would be nice

My r32 was dsg and it was rapid and smooth in gear changes only reason I considered on the s3 was how good it was on the r32