Would 18" BBS CH's/LM's or Porsche Twists etc look silly on standard suspension??

S£

Reaction score
As the title says chaps, I'll need new tyers soon and my RS4 reps are shot so i think i might treat myself to wheels and tyres in one go, but I'm not to sure about the look of them on the standard set up?? or should i hunt about for some genuine RS TT's or just buy the reps and tyres of fleabay for the cheapest option?

Grrr I can't decide!

Nope.

120-2061_IMG.jpg

S£;818076 said:
Can i have them :)

Nope again. :moa:

If you do get yourself another set of replica rims, make sure you don't skimp on tyres, pay the extra for a set of decent rubber, you will be greatful you did. :racer:

New Style RS6(mk2) replicas I think would look good, or even New style S8 Replicas, both wheels I haven't seen on an 8L S3 yet. ;)

Yeah I'll never buy a set from ebay with what THEY call performance tyres!! although i am quite tempted to get some CH reps of ebay there are quite a lot on there.

I've always wanted to know whether your name S£ was an accident or you meant to do that?

The £'s probably there for all the cash he's spent on his S£, lol! Mines more of a S£,£££ tbh!