New (to me) A4 Cab

Pops848

Reaction score
Hey all,

Not the first time I've been on this forum, have had 2 A3 8L's and an A3 8P, after a few other cars I'm finally back in an Audi, A4 2.4 Cab to be specific. Wondered if anyone has any history on this one below, I pick it up Thursday. Freshly been dipped and refurbed alloys, 2.4 with decent mileage and loads of service history Clutch seems to have a high bite but was replaced a year / 10k ago with flywheel, IIRC these motors tend to have a high clutch bite anyway!

Few bits to sort, arm rest lid is broken, as is glovebox, headlights could do with a clean as a bit misty but they are xenon's which is a bonus! Otherwise think I'll leave fairly standard, might change the head unit but it's Bose and I know these are an **** to swap and get 100% compatible, any ideas on how to connect get an AUX in from a 3.5m jack but keep standard unit are welcome! Oh, and think I'll peel off the dip on the windscreen frame, chrome is much better!

Reactions: Jonni3 and Sandra
Welcome back. Love the car. Enjoy :)

Thanks Sandra! If I remember rightly you're North of the border I think? Was going to come up for Scotland for an Audi meet when I had my 2nd 8L, never made it though. The 8P came to Scotland though! Fun roads :chuncky:

Looks good.. sounds like mine when I bought it, broken arm rest lid - new catch £3 off ebay and foggy light - wet and dry then a machine polisher.. check out my thread and the before and afters on my lights..

Think I may of already read your thread haha, looks good!

Shame it's not the catch that's broken, it's the hinge