New A4 Cab...

Louis Cronin

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Just picked up my new car on Friday. Its the 3.0 Auto. Its completely different to my V6 4Motion Golf, in a good way.

For all those people who wont read a thread if it doesn't include a photo, heres one.

24249_10150172731775615_546845614_1.jpg

It has the Navigation Plus with the TV tuner. I LOVE IT!!! lol

Any mods people?

Thanks

:sign_welcome: to the site ! "any mods people ? " hope you have deep pockets. lol
firstly vagcom is a very good investment, then the rest is down to your personal taste. if you read peoples sigs, youll get the general idea of common mods etc

I'm not sure if a 52 plate has a RNS-D or RNS-E, if it's RNS-D, then an RNS-E would be a good upgrade. Other than that, it's a pretty sweet ride, so maybe just bigger alloys, lowered and a remap, but as 1wheelonly said, it's personal preference really.

Rich

Hi guys,

I have VAG COM and know the program pretty well. Its only the 4.091 version with a eBay cable. Can i use it?

I have the RNS-D which is still pretty cool, its kinda the same layout as the nav in my old Golf but with alot more features.

Is it worth remapping? I have a guy i used for my Golf, only charged me £140 and im sure he will do it for the same price. Is the 20 extra BHP needed?