audi vs subaru?

my mate has a bug eye scooby, i think its 218bhp.. He is ahead of me top end but other than that my 210 s3 will have a slight edge. I think audis are much better all round cars. :yes:

I was at a car thing the other day in essex .. there were looaadds of scoobies around, non of which were THAT impressive, the 1.8t golfs and leons were all over them.

Am I right in thinking the new imprezza is pretty slow? The s3 could certainly worry one of those? See. A couple around Recently and didn't seem all that...

I wouldn't say they were slow but i wouldn't say they were really fast either. Suppose it depends on the person, if your used to a 1 litre polo you'll think anything is fast. :)

by impreza, what the hell do you mean?? how vague do you want to be, theres about 10 different specs. could be an old 1.6 for all we know, thats what people have probably been refering to when saying there s3 will beat one.

You wont see this many miles from 1 tank on an Impreza.

10092010059.jpg

Im sure I would of got atleast another 20 miles out of that tank if I hadnt chickened out and filled up. Diesel S3 anone?

Mine too lol.

Impreza's were good back in the day when you hardly seen them now every chav, **** & Harry has one.