What's it worth!!??

The 135 might be rare, but the 1 series certainly isn't. I see more 1 series than A/S3's. Still don't think it's a great looking car, but what a performance machine. And what about the M1 Tim ;)

BMW M1 Coupe: it

The 135i isn't really as defined when compared to a standard one either, A3 to S3 is more clear cut in terms of what it is.....

and yup on the M1, lets keep it real homie...i already have 1 :p

Aww does sound like the s3 is more suited to your needs tim.

Round by me the a3/s3 8P is sooo common, see them more than golf now, even the police now use audi's lol. 3 of my mates got audi's, one stage 2 370bhp s3, one with a 2.0tdi n another with a 2.0t. Great all round cars audi's but seems like every single person round cardiff/swansea knows it to lol.

I do see quite a few 1 series but not many 1 series coupe apart from my gf gramps got a lush m sport one.

well when they first launched i wasn't bothered, then spotted a few white coupes with LED number plate lights and they featured in my bedroon antics....but your right, not practical for my needs and not enthused by the lack of individuality of the top model when compared to its siblings....rare yes, detraction from a 118? not much..... equals a nice sleeper with a company car suit on - shame really

but them im talking practicality and would love to test drive a 911 as its now in the price range :)

The 135i isn't really as defined when compared to a standard one either, A3 to S3 is more clear cut in terms of what it is.....

and yup on the M1, lets keep it real homie...i already have 1 :p

Lol, not a motorway you fool ;)

Aww does sound like the s3 is more suited to your needs tim.

Round by me the a3/s3 8P is sooo common, see them more than golf now, even the police now use audi's lol. 3 of my mates got audi's, one stage 2 370bhp s3, one with a 2.0tdi n another with a 2.0t. Great all round cars audi's but seems like every single person round cardiff/swansea knows it to lol.

I do see quite a few 1 series but not many 1 series coupe apart from my gf gramps got a lush m sport one.

My work colleague had a bump in his old Focus. You know what his "hire" car was? A fecking 120d cabriolet!!!!!! WTF!!!!

but them im talking practicality and would love to test drive a 911 as its now in the price range :)

:jump:

Dave agreed!! spotted an S5 for around 24k the other day...... sound amazing!!

Lol i wouldnt mind a 120d soft top as a hire car in trade of a focus lol.

Ye im with you when the 1 series coupe first come out, not the hatchback version. I wasnt bothered at all till i seen my gf gramps M sport and thought thats a nice looking car then got really into them from there, baby M3 for me. With some small visual changes they can look stunning and not to hard to get +350 bhp.

Anyway, enough talking about the 135i because you making me think, what if ...... Lol.

Coolio.
That's what my boss has, with some very nice split rims. He gets the same MPG as me (23)!?!

really?? one, does he drive like a granny? and two ask him what service costs are like if you dont mind mate..... love to own one at least once - looking like my search is going to take months as it is for this 3 dr DSG

Isnt that the point to a 5 door car is a bit more space. I would have thought the SB had a longer wheel base, looks it visually

Nat, visually and when you open the back doors it certainly looks like it....apparently its the same wheel base and from what the 8P boys and that link say, the overhang on the SB is longer...very suprising the legroom in the back!! and boot size for that matter.....

Cheers John...helpful as always :)

I would LOVE a Porsche 911 turbo, really would..... but could never run one, they are supposed to be silly money for parts from what i have heard. OOH Exige......

yup, put that on my facebook page last week....very nice in matt black, back lights do look pap though

nope!! not gone yet!! :)

reduced it to £6500 though with that figure in mind......

Had three offers so far...all just shy of 6k so gonna hold out seeing as most people will probably spend wey more than that on a cheaper car to get it anywhere near a decent cond......could prob have got rid at 6k but didn't offer the chap the opportunity - joys of not being in a rush

Tim, take that offer you don't want to regret it. Are people making offers without viewing the car?

p.s 6 without the RSTTs :p

haha yup yup..... dont you go upsetting JD ;)

I've decided to leave the plate on too, dont think it's worth much tbh 'N14UDY' (bought a new one today ;) )......these are offers are just being emailed subject to viewing i'd imagine, it's still not badly priced when you see what else is out there

haha jd has to fund:

big / standard brakes
suspension
3" tip
remap
service/other bits

I think the wheels are mine

Tim, I'd take 6 without the rstt & plate and we can do biz :)

Last edited:
Take the offers with a pinch of salt mate, I had plenty when I sold my red one on ebay, not one produced even a single viewing :(

Tim you ever thought of a BMW 335i or 335d. Remapped can be lethal and still economical (335d). I know they rear wheel drive though. Just a thought though. Or rs4, was driving one over the weekend....lurvvvvvlyyy!!!!

Tim you ever thought of a BMW 335i or 335d. Remapped can be lethal and still economical (335d). I know they rear wheel drive though. Just a thought though. Or rs4, was driving one over the weekend....lurvvvvvlyyy!!!!

yes mate, was looking at the 135i but the BM's are just the same old ****** interior and like you say, rwd..... with expensive service costs, silly run flats - and the Rs4's are just gorge!! just can't afford to run one!!

Take the offers with a pinch of salt mate, I had plenty when I sold my red one on ebay, not one produced even a single viewing :(

Yeah until someone racks up i aint gettin my hopes up, its the first step...... interest is there, just off people wanting a bargain so far.....

John : Already suggested it to one of them and he said theres no way he'd want 17's haha.....