gutted :( forged black s3 is now for sale 100%

Status
Not open for further replies.

rob_sri

If in doubt, flat out
Reaction score
154260_477566649863_515699863_5931453_7055966_n.jpg

155218_477567014863_515699863_5931463_6087257_n.jpg

as some of you may know i have recently spent an absolute fortune on my car getting forged internals with a new engine etc etc..

but someone up there doesn't want me to own an S3! because unfortunately for me i've been made redundant.. now where as im sure it wont take too long for me to get another job, and ive still got a few weeks pay, its not going to be enough to run this beast let alone now fix it!

was driving down the road earlier down to the shops got not too far from my house and heard a loud rattle... was going to take it to RER developments to get it looked at anyway to make sure they were happy with it bedding in

got the boss from RER to come down in his van and take a look.. he crawled under had a look.. had the car up, was out there checking it over for about half hour-ish, engine wise everything seems to have run in perfectly.. he diagnosed that the dual mass flywheel was stuffed and would need a new clutch + box fitted

:(

so this brings me to where i'm at now...

New prices are as follows with NO offers!

4.5k takes the car as it is if you think you can get the job done cheaper or wish to do it yourself
5.5k takes the car fully fixed with new box, flywheel clutch etc etc...

but i guess that at least means that now EVERYTHING has been replaced!!!

the ad can be found here:

Audi : Audi S3 Black *New Forged Engine + Turbo in warranty*

Really nice car if I had the spare cash would have it off you !! I don't rekon you will struggle to sell at all especially at that price ..

Gutted for you mate, just had a look at the advert and the car looks stunning.

lol you couldn't write the series of events seriously! its just one thing after another at the moment, not with the car but in general! ahh well thats life i guess!

going to have to seriously downgrade.. looking at a clio 182 or a corsa SRi.. :(

somebody is going to get one hell of a car here! wish i could take it that last step!

aye, makes me want to scream tbh lol

all the best mate, let us know when it goes..... seems a bit quiet out there at the minute, you might have more luck - i've had a 5.5k offer on mine yesterday, gonna hold out though, mint these cars are worth waiting for if you can

yeah, i mean all things considered this car is a steal.. i mean it owes me about 8-9 grand but i need it to go fast.. i need to buy a car to be mobile and get about and could do with the money for that whole 'living' malarky

Sorry to hear this mate. Good luck with the sale. Car looks mint!

Very tempted by this, shame your up in Brum, if i was in oxford i would pop up but sadly back in kent..

ahh bad times matey! i need to sell this now :( need to get myself mobile again hence cheap price for the massive spec :(

its an absolute bargain at that price i'd be surprised if this is about for long

Status
Not open for further replies.