MTM or Sportec alloys

i like these...
CANORALLY.jpg

T950.jpg

@Jedi-knight, the picture you posted of the silver car with the 19"007 . Is it me or does it look like its got the S3 blistered arches ? Small indicators and an A3 rear bumper though. What do you think ?

Regards, Chris.

[ QUOTE ]
s3bow said:
@Jedi-knight, the picture you posted of the silver car with the 19"007 . Is it me or does it look like its got the S3 blistered arches ? Small indicators and an A3 rear bumper though. What do you think ?

Regards, Chris.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's not an S3, it a pre-facelift A3, you can tell by the door handles. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

@ joe lol.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif they do the same job!..lol /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[ QUOTE ]
caractere 007 said:
@ joe lol.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif they do the same job!..lol /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Tes they do, but this thread is about QUALITY wheels! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif ... and errrr... replicas. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Dont forget ride comfort can sometimes suffer on 19s (depending on suspension setup)

Dunc

jedi-knight83, I'm looking at going for the MTM style. is it a company offering your these package or is it an individual as a one off?

no its a package deal.. you cant get them aswell though.. i want them because i want mine to be individual /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

PM me for details...maybe we can get a good price if we get 2 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
nervus said:
Markb, sorry i never found that Abt badge mate. Its ****** there somewhere /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Not to worry if you find it you've got my addy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif