wheel spacers

mattyboyc

B6 Veteran now Q5 owner
Reaction score
Hi all,
Had a very busy few days on the car ( pics and details will bw posted toorrow ), but i am back to the wheel spacer thing, i have had the fronts fitted before but was not over impressed with the handling but having since had 4 wheel alignment,cambers,ect done i wish to re-visit this issue, i am looking to fit quality hubcentric spacers 10mm on the rear and 5mm on the fronts, so i am looking for any comments on make ect and any known suppliers of such spacers, ( i had H&R ones before )
Thanks and any help greatfuly recieved *** usual,
Matt

Hi all,
Had a very busy few days on the car ( pics and details will bw posted toorrow ), but i am back to the wheel spacer thing, i have had the fronts fitted before but was not over impressed with the handling but having since had 4 wheel alignment,cambers,ect done i wish to re-visit this issue, i am looking to fit quality hubcentric spacers 10mm on the rear and 5mm on the fronts, so i am looking for any comments on make ect and any known suppliers of such spacers, ( i had H&R ones before )
Thanks and any help greatfuly recieved *** usual,
Matt

I fitted HR 12 mm hubcentric on the front and they were fine had no issues with handling or ride, actually I think they improved the steering slightly due to wider track (and the fact that I got the car riding on Eibach suspension). Took them off now I've reverted from S4 (B5) brakes to original brake set-up. I dont think you can get hubcentric spacers below 12mm. If your interested in some used ones PM me.

How many of you lot are running on spacers and what size are they? i have a sport on 17" rims and standard suspension just curious on how wide i can comfortably go without any wheel rub issues?
Thanks,
Matt