Wales for Grand Slam?

TIRO

Reaction score
Website
www.tim-rose.co.uk
Excellent game today in France lads, really entertaining stuff! (what the game should be about) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bravo.gif

I said it before the start of the tournament Wales will win the six nations and it was 10 to 1, kicking myself now.

After the game against the Kiwis i knew they would do well this year. I know its not over yet but they are undoubtly the best team in the tournament.

Still Ireland vs England tomorrow in Dublin.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Just glad that Scotland do not get the wooden spoon this year!!!!

i got odds of 25-1 for shane williams to be top try scorer this year. I'm hopeful he'll come through for me. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Was a cracking game though. very entertaining. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

They boys did good, proud to be a Welshman once again!

I was in Minehead for the game,the pubs were all full of welsh fans all in fine voice,giving some english fans some stick for cheering for France.A cracking weekend though,well done Wales! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gifCheers Andy

[ QUOTE ]
Just glad that Scotland do not get the wooden spoon this year!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

here here /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yes.gif

we are on a top form for a change. Cant quite get my head around it yet!

Well done the WELSH /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif

We're on for it now!!!

Woohoo!!!

Looks like it's a Wales/Ireland showdown for the Slam!

That'll be an awesome game /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/woohoo.gif

We all know it will be Ireland....Come on have some sense people! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/woohoo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bravo.gif

home advantage is gonna be a big factor though. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile_smoking.gif

Its Irelands year this year i can feel it! They have come close before but our main hurdle has been overcome ...England today! What a game!

yeah, i got odds of 7-1 for ireland to win by between 6 and 9 points! result that was /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif. And i'm an england supporter /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsdown.gif

Nice one mate! Did you have much riding on it? Thats ****** good odds Beers on you! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif. only had a tenner on it. hindsight is a great thing eh. was watching it with my uncle who's irish-language got quite colourful at a few points during the game /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif-mainly to do with the ref /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif

Happy days pal still 80 squids back in the bin /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/woohoo.gif ....aaaaaahhhhh the ol'e irish language dont ya just love it bejesus! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

What with the missus being Welsh and their track record, I was proud (and stupid may I add with benefit of hindsight!) enough (being an england supporter) to bet her a whole two weeks papamering including washing up, vaccuming, houshold chores etc etc..................................................this is pleaing heavoc with my life!.......... come on england, I need help!

Goodluck it will be a great match and cant wait to see Ireland lift the throphy!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Welsh are Celts too /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif but i know you mean the Irish mate /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

Not sure about the Grand Slam, the last 2 games are gonna be tough for Wales, Scotland will be looking to upset the apple cart against Wales and Wales beating Ireland is a hard one to call.

Well we shall support our respective teams and may the best team win on the day! It should be a corker and i cant wait to see it! Good luck /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif