FM Aerial Mod

8385HJ

Reaction score
Basically, i am fitting in an RNS-E into my car, and was reading around came up upon a thread about poor fm reception and more digging i found a thread on vagoc, of the mod and will be going ahead with it,

Basically from what i have gathered that i have to order a male to male and female to female fakra cables my question is as the fakra connector i require is a female to male, can i order them made as female to male?? or if i have to change the wiring is it an easy job to change the connectors?

EDIT : I have a Concert 3 unit which i am led to believe has the newer aerial wiring.

Thanks

Talk to NHN - he will sort you out with what you need.

P.S. you need to give him more detail about your car for him to be able to help, i.e model, year, etc.

i know when i worked in halfrauds ( please dont laugh )
we used to fit signal boosters with all aftermarket radios i think audi/ vw's have some sort of internal one in the unit.
auto leads used to make them not sure if this is what you would need for rnse tho.

i know when i worked in halfrauds ( please dont laugh )
we used to fit signal boosters with all aftermarket radios i think audi/ vw's have some sort of internal one in the unit.
auto leads used to make them not sure if this is what you would need for rnse tho.

Appreciate it mate, i will have a look around.

I can supply the whole kit if needed, no need to swap any connectors on ends.