A3 8L Double Din Cage + Climate Control Unit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stuart Dobson

Reaction score
Hey guys
I haven't been on here for a while.
To be honest I'm not 100% sure if I am allowed to post this here? If I'm not I apologise, I didn't want to put it in the trading section because I wont be trading through audi-sport, I'm just pointing you towards my ebay auctions.

A few months ago I began gathering parts for the A3 8L RNS-e Retrofit, it took me a long time to find these particular parts and since then I've ran out of funds to continue, so unfortunately (for now) I'm throwing in the towel and I'm offering these two parts for sale.

I wanted to post it here because it was the very users of the forum that helped me out and I know people are constantly looking for these parts and they are very hard to find. The double din cage is brand new, I had to get it directly from audi. And the climate control unit it VERY hard to find, I brought it second hand from Germany. I overpaid for both the items and I wont be making a profit on either but wanted to offer it here because I know people are always looking.

Double Din Cage
- Part Number: 8L0 858 005 A
- Brand new
- The full thing, both metal and plastic parts
eBay - The UK's Online MarketplaceClimate Control Unit
- Part Number: 8L0 820 043 K
- Second hand
- No marks, scratches of ware of the buttons (where it commonly wares)
- Very hard to find
eBay - The UK's Online MarketplaceBoth Parts fit together.

Again, sorry if this is against the rules, I wasn't sure If I was allowed to post ebay links in the trading section.
Just to confirm I will NOT be taking offers on here.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.