What do you hate???

• Talking on the phone.
  • People who tell you that you look tired.
  • Pistachios that don't open.
  • Choosing the restaurant.
  • TV finales that are "to be continued..."
  • People who don't know what they want to order after spending 20 minutes waiting in line. Media Platforms Design Team.
  • Clowns.

• Haha
Reactions: Jcbmally
45eb66cc913c1e4b2772ca9d7f7b952d.jpg

49a6a70c0af46738064598a451be4427.jpg

9f7b79a2e05faa47d5810b63415c2b60.jpg

I hate the gutless people that came to my home after midnight and damaged the glass I’m my wife’s 2 vehicles. 2 very vile humans that love bullying and being nasty to women doesn’t make you a big man. I do hope when the police interview us later actually do something this time as after 2 years I’ve had enough of being the bigger person and ignoring them both. Some people only understand a punch in the face

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Wow
Sorry to here that fella, but your right, trying to do things by the book gets you nowhere.

Being told that an item is in stock and you reserve it, then to turn up and it’s not in stock 80mile round trip for nothing

• Angry
Reactions: Charlie Farley, Sandra and Potterswheel
Being told that an item is in stock and you reserve it, then to turn up and it’s not in stock 80mile round trip for nothing

Ditto !!
I did a "Click and COLLECT" at Toolstation the other day
ordered on line
paid on line
received confirmation of order
received email "ready for collection"
decided I had time to drive the 5 miles before the school rush etc.
Drove to Toolstation
"Sorry mate got none of them can you come back on Friday !!!!!!!"
steam erupting from ears demanded full refund and went to buy from a good old fashioned plumbers merchants with real money!!!!

Going to the toilet in a major hospital (Glasgow ) and finding it plastered with Sh888 after the last person sh all over the pan .
I don't get why they cannot clean up after them especially as there is a loo brush in the cubicle.
People who pass you on a motorway and pull in just in front of you and slow down as they are turning off .
**** drivers hogging lane 2 on a motorway for 3 miles and more when there is no one near them.
White van man tailgating in 3 lanes of near solid traffic (other colours are available ) *** there is no where for us /them to go and I have extended the gap behind the car in front to allow for **** the van driver and when the queue clears he cannot keep up with the cars and holds everyone up.
Sorry all RANT OVER>

With you on the lane hogging. Whether legal or not, I undertake the selfish twats just to make a point.

I'm with you completely on this, its drives me bonkers...

When Tamworth Audi are supposed to collect your car first thing in the morning but don’t show up

Reactions: Garrett 69
Cheap LED bulbs put into cars that where never designed to have them, I'm glad my car has an auto dimming rear view mirror!

Reactions: Potterswheel
Off road vehicles (RRs, etc) that are only used as penis extensions or school run buses. The most pointless vehicles on the road along with pickups

Cheap LED bulbs put into cars that where never designed to have them, I'm glad my car has an auto dimming rear view mirror!
Off road vehicles (RRs, etc) that are only used as penis extensions or school run buses. The most pointless vehicles on the road along with pickups
Totally agree with a combination of the two of you, - idiots in high up 4x4's that sit on your tail in a low car with their poorly adjusted headlights shining straight through your back screen!!!!!!! fortunately with the S3 they're not there for long!!!!
Basic Auto dimming rear view mirror is my next retrofit, just at procurement stage at the minute !

81A857511 9B9 As delivered

Waiting for connectors / cables to start to fit it.

Reactions: Garrett 69
Indeedy:thumbs up:
Chelsea tractors that have now become the norm everywhere.

A bit of a long-standing one for me is this.
Shoppers in supermarkets that just block the isles and nobody else can get passed let alone to the shelves, then they start having a full-blown conversation and then when you ask them politely to move away they just get snotty...
Why do some people find the need to do, this just grates on me every time I'm doing the isle dodgems, arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Reactions: Potterswheel, Jcbmally and Pinky1959
People in restaurants that are loud and annoying!!!!

Yesterday we went into a place and I get kids need to be entertained but why do they need to have their iPad volume on full???? Then tonight was at another place and a bloke kept playing stupid tick tok videos and f***ing music videos!!!! No one wants to hear your hop music while eating dinner. Moron!!!!

Reactions: Phil-1, Garrett 69, Pinky1959 and 1 other person
I have the same hate but also people that insist on bringing dogs into eating establishments! Bad enough when they are small and yappy but big and hairy/smelly is even worse, I mean *** I have a German Shep X = grizzly bear and a great dane that's been crossed with something resembling a walking muscle factory and there's no way on this planet I'd ever inflict either of them on people trying to enjoy a meal out :grin:

Reactions: Jcbmally, Potterswheel and Raiden
The cost of fuel £1:52 - £1:75/litre diesel, local to me, 11p up in 3 days wtf

• Sad
Heating Oil nightmare, 500 ltrs before Xmas £310, now 500 ltrs will be £1000 +

• Wow
Not a new pet hate for me but seems to be more irritating in the current climate.

Celebs (Beckhams are top of the list at the moment, closely followed by a lot of others) etc that have more money than sense that find the need to keep telling us all they have bought a new £6million garden shed or £3k pair of socks.....arghh , with everything going on for the average person, why do they find it necessary to be such oiks.

Reactions: Jcbmally, Audi Bairn and NWHighlander
Oh yes and still on that subject, People that bang on about the value of their new RS3's , really, just drive it and don't keep banging on about its value.

Reactions: Jcbmally, Audi Bairn and martin1984
And whilst I'm in grumpy mode, drivers that find it appropriate to park their cars for hours on end on narrow pavements outside small village yuppy gastro pups, blocking it for anyone else to pass without getting into the road and dealing with traffic, utter planks frankly.

Reactions: Jcbmally and Audi Bairn
Rant over for today chaps,
I'm calm again now:yes:

• Haha
Reactions: Jcbmally, Audi Bairn and Pinky1959
And whilst I'm in grumpy mode, drivers that find it appropriate to park their cars for hours on end on narrow pavements outside small village yuppy gastro pups, blocking it for anyone else to pass without getting into the road and dealing with traffic, utter planks frankly.
A partially sighted guy in the village understandably hates people who park on pavements ,he has to 'feel' his way along with a stick which has a very sharp raggedy brass boss, makes a right mess of paintwork.

Mike

• Haha
Reactions: Jcbmally, Audi Bairn and Garrett 69
Chavs who go out wearing pyjamas in the middle of the day.

Jeans worn with the crotch around the knees showing off the tightly whities.

People who are sucked in by marketing gimmicks like odd socks that are twice the price. Really? Can't you just mix up your own socks?

All the current emphasis on employees having qualifications over experience. How the **** can you be qualified to do a job if you've never had any practical experience?

Reactions: Jcbmally, Raiden and Charlie Farley
Chavs who go out wearing pyjamas in the middle of the day.

Jeans worn with the crotch around the knees showing off the tightly whities.

People who are sucked in by marketing gimmicks like odd socks that are twice the price. Really? Can't you just mix up your own socks?

All the current emphasis on employees having qualifications over experience. How the **** can you be qualified to do a job if you've never had any practical experience?

Not that I have children but I’ve seen parents on the school run in PJ’s . Not a great example for your children.

Plus all these young people that dress like there homeless. I’m no Calvin Klein but have some pride when you walk out the door people.

Reactions: Jcbmally, Audi Bairn and Charlie Farley
I think it's called "loungewear " now so it's ok to wear PJ's all day long and wear it wherever you want, you should be in my local Sainsbury's during the day, it's like one big PJ party all day long.
It seems many people have just lost any sense of sensible attire these days.

Reactions: Jcbmally and Audi Bairn
A partially sighted guy in the village understandably hates people who park on pavements ,he has to 'feel' his way along with a stick which has a very sharp raggedy brass boss, makes a right mess of paintwork.

Mike
I for one welcome the wardens who bang tickets on these knobs. My MIL needs wheelchair access and sometimes just bumping of the kerb is a pain, let alone going round the pleb on the road :gun2:

Reactions: Audi Bairn
:rage::rage: Buying a bottle of Jim Bean (cherry) in the supermarket then finding it is half price in another one :sob:

People that flash their lights to warn of speed camera van when the row of traffic is nose to tail and you're in is doing 40 in a 60........and the ejit in front of you brakes all the same!!!

Reactions: Pinky1959 and Audi Bairn
I'm getting really peed off with all this celebrity spending tosh splattered on my web browser every day.
With everything going on around us all currently and with some really difficult decisions being made by families on spending, along comes another batch of celebs showing us how they have just converted their £3million toilet into walking in wardrobe etc, and Jamie Oliver spending god knows how much on painting their £6milion pound houses kitchen...really not appropriate in my view.
Not that long ago he laid off all his staff with very little remorse, then went and bought a new £6mill farmhouse, argggh