What do you hate???

Steady on chap, it is a constant battle with spammers at the moment, all the team are constantly dealing with the spam issues to keep it to a minimum and to be honest we are winning the battle.
Even with all the filters etc on the forum at the moment they still find ways to sneak in.
I agree it's a pain and yes we deal with it as promptly as we can so have cut us a bit of slack ..

Straw fedoras on parcel shelves and the way the mrs still sniffs all the fabric softeners in the supermarket but still buys the same one as always

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Haha
Reactions: Garrett 69
People that pick holes in your new car. Should have gotten a different colour. Should have gotten a Diesel/Petrol/Electric, or a BMW

Cycling club that just cycles straight ouit at roundabout as I am approaching without stopping .
At least four didn't stop and I had to so they got a blast from my loud car horn and just waved back , TO&&erS

Reactions: Garrett 69 and Alistair D
Drivers that panic and brake when seeing a police car and they're doing nothing wrong........or are they?:uhm:

Drivers that panic and brake when seeing a police car and they're doing nothing wrong........or are they?:uhm:
Probably the same people that brake while going up hill....I mean really your only doing 40 on the main road and you feel the need to brake going up a steep hill because something is coming the other way on the other side of the road :blink:

People who think it's ok to park in passing places on single track roads, so mister T200 TCH if you are on here you should be internationally shamed for being a _ _ _ _ !!!
T200 ECH

Reactions: SiPie
Drivers of Ford transit custom / VW transporter vans. Always look like the world owes them a favour and it shows in how most of them drive too.

Reactions: Potterswheel, Raiden and Garrett 69
Drivers of Ford transit custom / VW transporter vans. Always look like the world owes them a favour and it shows in how most of them drive too.

I'm glad I've thrown my T6.1 back at VW then and told them to put it where the sun doesn't shine :tearsofjoy:

Reactions: 8YARWY
People that do stuff late at night. Last night one of the idiot neighbours behind me puts his bin out at 1.30am waking me up!!! Then tonight the local council decide to do road works outside my place at 8.30pm and it’s still going on now. Then also at 9.40pm my father in law calls the house????

What’s your cut off point? Anything like this after 9pm is just unacceptable

Reactions: Sandra
this crap.................................
Trans cyclist

this 7 foot tall freak should be shot, not banned from a woman's bike race, couldn't make it as a man

YouTube's "recommendations"

Not interested. OK we'll tune your recommendations.

2 days later the same crap reappears :rage:

How many time do I have to tell them I don't like something?????

Reactions: Potterswheel and Raiden
In one of my WhatsApp groups one of the lads has posted some sort of collection pot asking for money as he is getting married.

Thing the guy never talks to any of us in the group or seen any of us for at least 6 years. I even forgot he was in the group and now you want money out of us

Cheeky ******. Didn’t even know he was with anyone

Seriously? WTF? Is he on benefits too?

Far from it. Felt like saying sell that RS4 and pay for your own frigging wedding.

Might send him a quid just for the bants

• Haha
Spammers who still keep making their way onto forums. So much for admin ......
We do our best behind the scene to make sure spammers don’t get on the forum. Spammers get clever but we get them in the end. We have spam filters in place and we aim to get them all, it’s a constant and fast changing fact that we get them and eradicate them from the forum by constantly updating our filters and key words and phrases.

Reactions: Raiden, 45bvtc, Jcbmally and 5 others
Inconsiderate drivers that block roads and entrances waiting for fuel.

I know we all need fuel but some drivers just don't have a clue, especially at Sainsbury's supermarket and fuel.

In the town closest to me the garage has only 6 pumps and the most tiny forecourt the entry onto the forecourt comes straight off a mini roundabout you can only imagine the sort of chaos that occurs, often everything comes to a complete standstill because some utter tw4t is sat half in and half out on the roundabout.

Reactions: Jcbmally and Charlie Farley
I'm in Mr grumpy mode again I'm afraid so be prepared for another bout of hates etc.

So a cut-down version of things still winding me up, and probably will do for some time to come.

People using "legal" loopholes to avoid paying taxes on vast wealth, which is one thing, then backtracking to try and convince us all otherwise, arghhhhh.
So-called " all above board" politicians also involved in said practices and more.
Then other members of said government trying to convince us mere surfs that it's all a big slur and they are looking out for us, utter tosh.

The Rich get just richer and the poor just get poorer, two very different worlds indeedy.

Oh, and celeb weddings that use money like confetti and toilet roll, and the hard working staff get paid in beer tokens.

Reactions: Jcbmally
Drivers that stop at roundabouts for no reason

Reactions: Garrett 69, Raiden, Gazwould and 3 others
People that hate a lot........oh sh1t that's me

• Haha
Reactions: Charlie Farley and Jcbmally
Did I mention, that my middle name is Victor. lol

I hate that I've got a bad memory :sadlike:

• Haha
Reactions: Jcbmally and Charlie Farley
I hate that I've got a bad memory :3sadwalk:

• Haha
Birmingham City Council's recycling.

We, the householders, have to segregate our recycling waste or they won't collect it. This in itself is fine.

However, what ****** me off is that when the collectors turn up, the first thing they do is mix it all up in the wheelie bin and then tip it all into the same compartment in the truck. :wtf:

I mean, ***! If I don't separate it they won't collect it and they have the nerve to leave a sticker on the bin telling me off!

Leaving sticker on the bin....surely that's a waste of resources :tearsofjoy:

• Haha
Reactions: Jcbmally and Alistair D