Turbo help with k03s

jamesa3t

Reaction score
I have just got a k03s to replace the k03 but there are a few things I’m not sure about sorry still a bit new to all this. I already have the forge tip for the k03 but will it fit on to the k03s if no what would i need to get?

It also has already been remapped by qst in east sussex and they say it will not need to be remapped again just bolt it on and it will be fine. but i also have done a few supporting mods like fmic, turbo back milltek with decat and air filter but I’m not so shore and the guy Kim in there is a bit of a $$$$ so any help would be good or if someone has already done it can give me some pointers thanks

The inlet for the k03 and k03s are different sizes but the silicon tip should stretch over the k03s maybe a bit tight but unlike the stock tip which won't fit, your forge one should.

The turbo will run on your old map but without it being remapped/tweaked isn't going to give max performance available especially with the extra mods you have. I would look at ggetting it done again. I guess you had a generic stage 1 map before, which isn't going to be much use on a stage 2 k03s.

Also whats the condition of the ko3s you have bought, may be worth recon it now or even hybrid it.