Post Pics Of Your A3/S3 8v In Here

This is my Audi a3 s-Line with h&r coilovers

86E8D05B-BD29-4301-A89F-C80D39C61EB8.jpg

0C99E782-FEF0-4690-ADC0-7569014D3456.jpg

F264C0E8-97E1-4537-ACB7-BDB01FD2D387.jpg
Nice white A3 to go with glorious weather! where on the globe are you? states?

woah woah woah and wow! what are THEY!? 19s or 20s? wrapped in? dark. smart and very nice indeed.

Thanks Louay! She's sitting on 19x8.5 RS4 reps ET45 wrapped in 235/35 Hankook Ventus S1 Evo2 (k117) rubber, lowered on H&R sport Springs. All very subtle which was the aim :)

8035fed31b170e7ae7b640dacd510852.jpg

My black cherry pearl S3 picked up today. Full detail tomorrow and some proper pics

Reactions: Kugaman1, TDI-line, terapati and 10 others
very nice. hope theres some sun for you this weekend! get full use of the sunroof and see the black cherry pearl in the light! was it sunny at all when you picked it up? looks the same there as it is here. miserably overcast! (I'm in Sunderland)

very nice. hope theres some sun for you this weekend! get full use of the sunroof and see the black cherry pearl in the light! was it sunny at all when you picked it up? looks the same there as it is here. miserably overcast! (I'm in Sunderland)

It was grey grey and grey when I picked up! Haha typical Yorkshire. The sun popped out for 10 mins and I got a sneak of the colour properly. Full detail tomorrow, the Mrs has accepted she's lost me for 2 days now!

Reactions: David83S3 and AndyB-S3
I'm giving mine a wash tomorrow morning before heading down to Birmingham for the weekend. staying with a friend before heading off to Ultimate Dubs. missed the last 2 years shows, forgot it was so early in the year! hope its a nice dry day so the car will be clean! what are you going to do protection wise?

Bit grey and dirty, won't let me upload other one as too big.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 402
Reactions: David83S3
I'm giving mine a wash tomorrow morning before heading down to Birmingham for the weekend. staying with a friend before heading off to Ultimate Dubs. missed the last 2 years shows, forgot it was so early in the year! hope its a nice dry day so the car will be clean! what are you going to do protection wise?
I'm using this today!
8d8f995b9af10136558e658299619066.jpg

Finishing with blackfire Fire over wet ice.

69e994d2a9493b2486a5c616f8b725c5.jpg

7 hours of detailing
c50b8d8ce63f22e701764dbae55a9fea.jpg
5de9c258ed2e5590aed81547595a31a6.jpg

Progress today, more tomorrow!

Reactions: David83S3, nickatkinson, Richy_C and 2 others
At Ultimate Dubs today. Have had tons of comments regarding being pulled over by the Police regarding the reg. will let everyone know when it happens.

Reactions: Psyman79 and nadsi77
Have had tons of comments regarding being pulled over by the Police regarding the reg. will let everyone know when it happens.View attachment 53779View attachment 53780View attachment 53781View attachment 53782
@Nawaid - Me thinks your pushing your luck with number plate

I just hope the Police don't seize your car if your stopped as I think they may think your taking the micky with that plate

Just looking out for you my friend :thumbs up:

@veeeight @The Challinor - You 2 need to get a room :p :laugh:

Reactions: Martinbanshee, Blackwhite, Psyman79 and 2 others
I'm using this today!
8d8f995b9af10136558e658299619066.jpg

Finishing with blackfire Fire over wet ice.

Im using this system on my Sepang S3, although no wax on top.

Stunned with the results. Next time I will need to spend more time claying though! (still some rough areas!).

Reactions: naughts4187

I just hope the Police don't seize your car if your stopped as I think they may think your taking the micky with that plate

@veeeight @The Challinor - You 2 need to get a room
I'd have to agree with the Hound here. lovely motor but the modification to the number plate has shown a complete disregard to the law especially by a teacher who some, may consider, should be setting a leading example to our future generations.

still pretty cheeky and looks great but it'll only be a matter of when not if you pulled over that it'll need to be changed.

Reactions: Martinbanshee

@veeeight @The Challinor - You 2 need to get a room :p :laugh:
Thanks for the advice bud. Have already ordered a new set of plates :)

Reactions: Martinbanshee, Bristle Hound and Louay
I'd have to agree with the Hound here. lovely motor but the modification to the number plate has shown a complete disregard to the law especially by a teacher who some, may consider, should be setting a leading example to our future generations.

still pretty cheeky and looks great but it'll only be a matter of when not if you pulled over that it'll need to be changed.
For the record, I teach martial arts to adults ;-) I think the future generations may be ok after all.

Reactions: DommyR, The Challinor and Rob2k68
For the record, I teach martial arts to adults ;-) I think the future generations may be ok after all.
I give it a month max before a change is required . Enjoy it while it lasts. kind of bait though surely as some kids aren't very keen on teachers so surely your car could be prone to a school kids attack? just a thought. nice anyway.

For a minute there BH, I thought I had too many beers! :shrug: ^
( Triple vision ).

IMG_3015_zpsl55jnkqk.jpg

one of the FEW shots i took where you can actually SEE the DRLs. don't have an SLR anymore..... :(
and I'm pretty sure they are on sidelights too so they aren't even 100% brightness!

Reactions: Jassyo06, Rob2k68 and Liquidfusion-S3
These aren't swirl marks but my dodgy wax work lol

2015 03 06 142258

Reactions: terapati, Jassyo06, Rob2k68 and 1 other person
it is fair to say if it was available when i ordered mine in xmas of 2013 that i would have gone for the same colour as that, even though i had 2 blue cars before it! the blue golf on the right in my pic was my last car. :)

Reactions: Jassyo06
All Awesome... really,god l now have to go and take a photo of my cars front..now...Boohoo...god job l just washed it...lol,oops sorry i cant "er indoors" is parked up right behind in the drive cant reverse...Later's,Jaypers loving the Bsp,S3 TRS Leds look AWESOME,LQF.........Sepang at its best...

Reactions: Liquidfusion-S3
Also I gave my car it's first quick 3 hours wash just wash/clean glass inside and outside
IMAG0548

Reactions: nickatkinson, terapati, Pulp84 and 5 others
Can finally post a pic of mine. Wooohooo. Picked her up today. Here is how she sits on a set of A7 wheels, (20x9+37) yes, yes i know u guys think 20s too big, but i dig em. Got coils on the way, but for now, I'm riding on stilts.

0gNs6pq.jpg

uHbhGu0.jpg

Reactions: rcnacura, J6YAK, Jams and 5 others
Can finally post a pic of mine. Wooohooo. Picked her up today. Here is how she sits on a set of A7 wheels, (20x9+37) yes, yes i know u guys think 20s too big, but i dig em. Got coils on the way, but for now, I'm riding on stilts.

0gNs6pq.jpg

uHbhGu0.jpg
Proportionally, I think the 20's suit the saloon perfectly! looks phenomenal! Where in the world do you delight us with your pics?

Reactions: ndk83

0gNs6pq.jpg

uHbhGu0.jpg
looks good on 20"

Reactions: ndk83