Build week to delivery time?

little_wing

Reaction score
Well, after lurking here for longer than I care to admit, I've finally got a build week of 26 (w/c 20th June) for my 3.2 DSG S-Line Sportback.

How long was it between build week and delivery for your cars? Dealer is being a bit vague, and I have some longish drives coming up in mid July that I'd love to have the new car available for /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Cheers,

-Lou

[ QUOTE ]
Well, after lurking here for longer than I care to admit, I've finally got a build week of 26 (w/c 20th June) for my 3.2 DSG S-Line Sportback.

How long was it between build week and delivery for your cars? Dealer is being a bit vague, and I have some longish drives coming up in mid July that I'd love to have the new car available for /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Cheers,

-Lou

[/ QUOTE ]

Hi and welcome.

Std. time seems to be 2-3 weeks from build week to delivery.

Alright for some... I haven't even placed an order yet (still waiting on test drive) and have been quoted 16-18wks for SportBack order-delivery. Something tells me I'll be riding around in a hire Focus/Astra for a bit!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsdown.gif