Build week to Delivery

nhowroyd

Reaction score
Website
www.howroyd.co.uk
Can any one enlighten me as to what the differance is between Build and delivery is. I have a build week now of Wk23. How long after this should I expect delivery??

Cheers

Mine was built week starting 21st Aug last year and was ready on 21st Sept at the dealer.

Cheers

Was originally told wk 23 for delivery but just been informed that is now my build week. The lease company are quoting delivery W/E 29th July which I thought was excessive.

4 weeks is the difference between mine

My build week was wk18 and picking it up this Friday (end of wk20). But guess it varies depending on shipping dates to the UK.

Yes it could well do. A3 Sportbacks are currently being built in both the Ingolstadt and Brussels plants. Ingolstadt sends all it's units by train to Northern Germany for loading onto a ship to the UK. Not sure how the Brussels built units get to the UK.

Mine was supposedly built Week 18 but havn't heard anything regarding delivery date, mind you if MacrosTheBlack is due to get his this week then I many enquire!

Would be well happy if I got it this week :yahoo:

Just enquired about mine and been told it is on a ship, so should be at the dealers by the end of the month, guess the ship is taking the long route lol!

For info..
My A3 2.0Tdi Sport was build week 16 (w/c 14/4) ... delivered to dealers on 30/4.

Cheers