2.0tdi 54 plate a3

ramp1990

Reaction score
Looking to buy a 2.0l tdi (140) SE dont 70,000 just wanting to know if there anything to look out for?
cheers Dave

heard about head problems turbo etc but dont know which age that effect different engine types etc etc

I got that model. Check to see if there is any leak from radiator as I didnt check my when I bough it. It ends up leaking when I get home. Anyway 8 years old what do you expect lol.

yer dont want to buy a nice car for the head to crack, hes a mate of mine he said he hasnt had any problems in the past :/ hard to know what to do

You known when someone selling a car,they always say they never had any problems in the past and the car drive like new etc....You should check it carefully mate.

thanks think i might give it a miss, looking at volvo c30s less problems lol

one of these i hope :)

car_photo_456739_25.jpg

just read your post, I have that model in red and it has had nothing but problems so far. Mine has a porus head, intercooler problems, esp and abs lights keep coming on and the cars spend most of the time ive owned it in the garage. not trying to put you off but if your set on getting one, make sure you have it completely checked over. Mine might just be a dodgy one but thought you might like the warning that there are some bad ones, same as all makes and models of cars :)