Wipers

MrLapou

Reaction score
Need to renew the front wipers on the 2009 Sportback A3. First I thought could use a refill by sliding out the old rubbers then sliding new ones in. But the Audi's got a raised aero edge which I guess acts as an anti-lift spoiler.

All after market Bosch wipers seem to be 'multi-clip' which seems different to what the car has.
See pics currently on car. What clip are these? Should I just get them from Audi?

P1000480.jpg

P1000479.jpg

P1000478.jpg

I have the Bosch ones on my car. The muli clip ones have some sort of cap thing which comes off to leave u with the fitting you see in your pictures. Then they just clip in as normal. I got Bosch ones of eBay for bout 18 odd for front set. Think audi will charge 30 plus for front set.

You can get them from Audi, but I bought the valeo silencio vm309. They are car specific and have the same clip as the original wipers, so no ugly multiclip. And they work very well. Paid £21.49

Sorry paz_b we must have been typing t the same time. Didn't know the multiclip came off. I will probably try the Bosch ones next as they seem a few pounds cheaper.

Thanks doggydoctor, just bought a set from Amazon for the same price incl free P&P.