Black fog light surrounds

Rum Lad

Reaction score
Was thinking about swapping my grill for a black one but got a quote from audi for the fog light surrounds and the price they wanted for each one was ridiculous. Anyone know where to get replacement ones or would it be possible to wrap/paint without looking naf.

Thanks

Why not buy them (fog light surrounds) from the same guy selling the grille?

I bought a grille from this guy and it is OEM and had no problems. I ripped the chrome (plastic) fog surrounds off which cost nothing and actually looks okay.

was thinking about doing that and either just leaving them off or just spraying them.

thanks

Rum Lad - Were you on the welsh road this morning in-between Two Mills and Eastham??

S Liner said:
Rum Lad - Were you on the welsh road this morning in-between Two Mills and Eastham??

prob my car ye but the mrs was taking it to work, did it have a private plate sprint blue?

Last edited:
Yes private plate mate drls off, sprint blue looks stunning in the flesh! Nice car :thumbsup:

Yes private plate mate drls off, sprint blue looks stunning in the flesh! Nice car :thumbsup:

Thanks mate. Funny you should say that about the drls I always ask her why she turns them off she says she doesn't like them :think:

You live near deeside?

I had mine off the other day don't know why maybe because it was really sunny? Yea on the Wirral mate.