Nothelle A3 Sportback

Good find /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

Not a fan of the styling, though the wheels look pretty good and the idea of 210bhp and all that torque sounds really nice /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I hope it's the quattro with all that torque. And I guess it has a new gearbox, as I doubt mine would hit 227kph if it had the grunt to take it there.

Flared arches are great. Rear spoiler is exactly that, a spoiler. I don't understand the point of spoiler half way down the back of an estate, sorry, sportback.

Did you guys see the other pics...

003__scaled_600.jpg

002__scaled_600.jpg

007__scaled_600.jpg

004__scaled_600.jpg

Looks horrible, and that engine modification isn't anything new. Didn't AMD advertise that from the beginning? It was at least installed to VW Racing cars, I remember reading an article about it from here, it had 210bhp as well.

But what kind of turbolag would it have? As to looks, that car is horrible, looks like Honda with all those bird-scarers.

Whats a an? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Or is this more Little Britain talk, et et ehhh!

I feel Tdi-line is persecuting me and my broken key board /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif I'd like to buy a new one but I am too poor after spending all my childrens school funds and savings on a new Audi, which is broken at the mo...

Persecuting, that will be another thread too. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif