new phone

Danielson

Reaction score
Website
audi-sport.net
hi all! have just got me a sony k750i as a free upgrade, nice anything free is always good. coming from the k700i its much better the camera is awesome.and it looks really good in black. here is a couple of pics i took with it earlier, very good quality from a camera phone. =)

phone003.jpg

phone001.jpg

im here and there, yeah they are v good, im chuft coz i got a data cable too. ive been busy putting on loads of mp3s.

I oredred one of those yeasterday and said it will be here by the end of the week!

I bet it will arrive on Friday knowing my luck and i leave for a weekend at my dads on Thursday!!

Did the data cable come with the phone?

it did indeed, just tried the headphones out and they sound very good also, as you would expect being sony.

thanks myman she is called snoop dawg, and will be 4 in sept. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

Mine arrived today!! Pretty good service as it was here in a couple of days!!

Spent most of my afternoon having a mess around with it. Pretty good i must say. The camera is superb for a phone.

Cheers

just spotted the sun, and ran outside to get a pic of the car, as all the other ones dont really do it justice, i love the paint even more when the sun hits it. the phone pics it up very nicely. =) you can just see the audisport sticker in the back window.

car001.jpg