Guide Dogs

mickey_a6

Reaction score
Two guys are walking down the street with their dogs, one with a Doberman and the other with a Chihuahua. They decide to go for dinner. They get to the restaurant and there is a big sign outside saying SORRY, NO DOGS ALLOWED. The guy with the Doberman says "no problem - just watch this." He gets his sunglasses out, puts them on and proceeds into the restaurant. On entering, the maitre d' stops him and says "I'm sorry sir, but I'm afraid dogs are not allowed in this restaurant". "But," the guy replies, "this is my guide dog - I must have him with me". The maitre d' looks somewhat sceptical and says "I didn't know they used Dobermans as guide dogs - usually they’re Labradors aren’t they, sir". "Certainly they use Dobermans - they are actually the best dogs for the purpose" replies the man, and the maitre d' reluctantly admits him to the restaurant.

Meanwhile, the guy with the Chihuahua has been standing outside listening to all this, and obviously needs to get away with this too, so on go the sunglasses and he walks into the restaurant. Again, the maitre d' stops him and explains that dogs are not permitted in the restaurant. "But this is my guide dog" says the second guy. As you can imagine, the maitre d' is even more sceptical than of the first man and says firmly "I'm sorry sir, but this dog is a Chihuahua - it can't possibly be a guide dog"

"THEY GAVE ME A CHIHUAHUA!!??!"

Excellent.
w00t.gif