New Interior Suggestions - Pre-facelift 5dr

WorkInProgress

Reaction score
I'm looking for a new interior, seats and possibly door cards, for my '99 5dr Sport
Am I right in thinking seats from a MK4 5dr Golf, Bora, Mk1 Leon will fit? Anything else? Would door cards from any of these fit?
I'd like leather but on a bit of a budget so don't think I'd be able to afford at the moment.
Any other suggestions?

I would say if you want leather wait a little longer and save a bit more , do the job you want once it will work out cheaper that way or you could end up spending for two sets of seats

as for what will fit as your cars a 5 door 3 or 5 door seats will fit, mk4 golf/Bora or A3 8l seats. Door cards are some thing else yours have to be five door, 3 door fronts won't fit five door fronts either not sure if golfs fit A3's wouldn't think so not bora's and also not sure if facelift cards fit earier non face lift A3's

As for seats bora are nice headrests with holes in , mk4 golfs and early and late A3's all fit, some will need the airbag connectors sorting but thats not too hard and some Seat and other vag cars based on the mk4 platform go straight in but most require you to rewire the airbag plug

pick something you like and watch the adds on here and ebay

now for shameless plug

i have leather late A3 sport recaro's for sale at the moment removed them from my SE as i coundn't sell it with these and the BBS fitted so changed wheels and seats to drop the price

PA160499-1.jpg

P9160633.jpg

P9160632.jpg

looking for £350 for these picked up

located in South wales , posting not really an option due to size would cost loads

Rob