S3 valve mod,

S3Frosty

Reaction score
Hi guys, i seen a post on here about the exhaust mod, and iv been running 2 days with it now,

1. very easy to do
2. i recomend it as the car pulls alot smoother,
3. the noise when the valve opens at 3.500rpm is constant :)
4. same MPG
5. nice response,

all in all good free mod :)

simples

Great, happy to see you give no indication on how this "so easy to do you recommend it" mod is actually even done, not even a link.

Ta. I know how to search and found it myself, thanks tor the effort though, I take a leaf from your book.

Great, happy to see you give no indication on how this "so easy to do you recommend it" mod is actually even done, not even a link.

Ta. I know how to search and found it myself, thanks tor the effort though, I take a leaf from your book.

Angry :mad:

sorry i was quick with this post as i was on my phone with just completeing i was happy sorry about no effort etc,

i found it online, POLE use the search bar top right im sure youve used it before if not give it a go,

Was on my phone so coudnt do a link but if you use the search bar top right im sure you could of found it. just like i found it using the search bar top right,

The sound is great after its all warm, when your driving at the revs of 3500 your exhaust valve in the tail pipe opens up thus creating a bit more noise that noise is constant now especially driving around town in 2nd or 3rd get some nice looks :)

BENT-POLE Hope this has releived your anger,

oh, dont forget to use that search bar, cant always rely on people with links.

many thanx.

Reactions: jimojameso
POLE use the search bar top right im sure youve used it before if not give it a go,

many thanx.

dumb is dumb like they say

oh and angry????????????? meh

Was your valve closed with the engine switched off? As I've just looked at mine and it's wide open both engine off and on tick over? Is this normal?

sorry i was quick with this post as i was on my phone with just completeing i was happy sorry about no effort etc,

i found it online, POLE use the search bar top right im sure youve used it before if not give it a go,

Was on my phone so coudnt do a link but if you use the search bar top right im sure you could of found it. just like i found it using the search bar top right,

The sound is great after its all warm, when your driving at the revs of 3500 your exhaust valve in the tail pipe opens up thus creating a bit more noise that noise is constant now especially driving around town in 2nd or 3rd get some nice looks :)

many thanx.

lol:blow: