New tyres

doublem_1

Reaction score
I'm looking at replacing my front two tyres soon (rears have plenty of tread and can wait for the time being). Having read lots on here about the Falken 452s, I noticed the Falken ZE-914s.

Is there much difference between the two? I'm mainly after grip after wanting rid of my nanking tyres!

I have the 452,s on my hairdressers car.... There a decent tyre for the money.... I found they had plenty of grip.... Think there's a 453 now.... I know other people will come along recommending others... I have Vredestein Ultrac Sessantas on the S3 which are really good as well.... One of my pals is raving about a new Vredestein tyre which he has just bought which is supposed to be even better but can't remember the name of them..... But they are 120 a corner...

Thanks for the help. I should of stated my budget which is about £80 a corner. I've been looking on black circles, do they come and fit them or are they partnered with local garages?

I'm not sure mate.... Just get the best you can afford....Your contact between you and the floor....

Mate, if it helps, Ive just had to change all four of my tyres on the S3 and I got the Firestone SZ90s, I have to say so far, im very impressed with them, they are very grippy in the wet and the dry and didnt let me down in the snow at all today.

Decent tread and a decent review as well.

I got all 4 for £320 fitted.

And what are the FK452s like in the snow? I know we don't get it that often but it's nice to know!