What a lot happening on just 1 weekend!

StateOfPlay

Reaction score
It hasn't escaped my attention that an awful lot of things are happening on just one weekend. It must be that comprehensive school education of learning whilst bunking off in the woods that has made me so incisive.

Anyway, Mensa will not have me, I put it down to be too clever for them, they made up some stuff about me being too thick but I know. I know. Anyway, my brain has been working it's normal magic and I have realised that this weekend has a lot going on;

2 bank holidays
Easter
Clocks go forward
April fools day
Snow
Sunshine

Wow, what a busy weekend!

And yet I am taking it all in my stride, as I sit in my leather armchair with the remote control, my laptop and a chocolate easter egg. I would do some DIY, but I will say nothing until the wife mentions something that I haven't done, or indeed finished. Until she raises the issue I shall just chill.

Anyway, I will get back to the Sky remote and click on Crime HD and watch naughty people getting caught. Pleasure!

​Thats sounds like a plan Mark. You enjoy the chill time, it wont last long, lol. :) x

​Thats sounds like a plan Mark. You enjoy the chill time, it wont last long, lol. :) x

Thank you Sandra, spoken as a true woman. You know more about women than I do, you know that women cannot let man get away with looking like he hasn't a care in the world. You know that it is the purpose of a wife to make me work, punish me for being born male, make sure I cannot relax.

I hope you are wrong. I hope I relax all weekend.

Thank you Sandra, spoken as a true woman. You know more about women than I do, you know that women cannot let man get away with looking like he hasn't a care in the world. You know that it is the purpose of a wife to make me work, punish me for being born male, make sure I cannot relax.

I hope you are wrong. I hope I relax all weekend.

Mark the easiest way to get round this, is just send her out with the bank card for some retail therapy. Works everytime. I so hope you get to enjoy your relaxing day. :) x

Mark the easiest way to get round this, is just send her out with the bank card for some retail therapy. Works everytime. I so hope you get to enjoy your relaxing day. :) x

Ha! You women are so clever! I would rather put up a shelf than spend the next 5 years paying back my credit card!

Ha! You women are so clever! I would rather put up a shelf than spend the next 5 years paying back my credit card!

Lmao, i nearly choked on my tea reading that Mark. Im sure the wife will let you chill. Have some faith, lol. :) x