A request / what' it worth thread please, guys!!

Andy_Foz

Reaction score
Hi all

Im a little bits out of touch with what things are worth nowadays. Due to our baby, Ive needed to strip any goodies of my B6 to raise some funds. I don't want to sell them for nothing but don't want to overprice them either, so would be really grateful for an idea for what the following bits are worth before I start a for sale thread. Really am sory to be a bother, but would welome your input, folks.

First up is a S-Line lower bumper and associated grills. All grills were brought brand new only last August. Because I have a non S-Line bumper I mounted them with a black screw in the top corner of each grill, so there is a small hole in each grill, but completely invisible when fitted to anyone.

Second, a set of 18" A3 alloys. These were rattle can sprayed. good enough, not perfect, but not bad either. Tyres are good too!

Lastly, a set of S4 style door blade replicas. These were MINT til last weekend when I scraped the nearside ones on a with restrictor. What a douche. :-( because they are silver, it doesn't stand out too much but will need repainting if you want them mint or indeed to change the colour!

Thanks in advance again, guys.

Andy

£150 for lower bumper and grilles (£125 bumper, £25 grilles)
£400 for wheels
£60 for blades

Would fetch more if it was a complete bumper, wheels were silver and blades were oem but doesn't matter as you want shot of them anyway haha, may be interested in the blades.

Might be a good idea to put classified ad up, before this thread turns into for sale ad and gets locked.

Thanks, guys. Sorry, I thought I had to list a price on a for sale ad so just wanted to ascertain an idea of what they were all worth before creating the ad. Thanks again.

Andy

If it's not too late, I'd reconsider that price for the grilles, if that's a genuine S-Line centre grille they're £80+ new...

Last edited:
Thanks, James. Yes, all genuine parts. I remember the sting of the grills as I bought them from Audi directly! Ouch!

PM'd you about the wheels Andy.