My first Blackvue experience!!

a6_chris

Reaction score

Last edited:
Reactions: ex911driver, sliced and NHN
Nice! There's a few more examples of bad driving in This thread.

also, what most have done is disable the speed display in the setup options, so as not to upset anyone or provide evidence of their own "bad" habits. :icon_thumright:

I've been thinking about getting one. After last friday I wish I had bought one, instead of thinking about it.

Overtaking a lorry on a dual carriage way. While already in the left lane (The Netherlands) and having my indicator on, the truck driver decided to turn into a farmers road without any signal or brake lights on, cutting me off. I braked for all I was worth but could not stop in time, so I decided to swerve right and hoped there was enough room to come to a stop before crashing into a signpost and a ditch. (seemed like a better option than to slide under his trailer and get our heads chopped off) We did make it without hitting any serious obstacle, but I did hit a fence that was beside the road and it grazed my right rear door and rear panel. It's a nasty fold and it looks like an expensive repair.

The lorry driver denies everything and drove away from the accident scene, even tho he caused it. I wanted his insurance details but he said it was not his concern. Finally the police caught up with him and made him return to where I was. It's a serious offense here to flee the accident scene. I'm hoping my insurance can claim my damage with the lorry driver.

An in car camera would have helped... :cool: