Celebriy Big Brother

dickys3

Staff member
Reaction score
Anyone watch it?

Have to admit I didn't know who most of the "Celebrities" were!

The first one is always a lttle slow, may watch it later in the week.

I just switched over to see Jodie Marsh entering the house. Her breasts seemed to be expanding more. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]

I just switched over to see Jodie Marsh entering the house. Her breasts seemed to be expanding more. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Im not saying a word

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

C'mon TDI, where's the pics ????

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Yeah George Galloway is a very smart man i would not like getting in a argument with him.

Imagine them putting a pool in there with Barrymore!!

I was going to put a fiver on Barrymore to win it as everyone was saying how disgussting etc now the bookies have him as favourite, as the old man in the fast show, and even Barrymore would say " oh ****** "

I didnt have a clue who most of them were/are!!!!

[ QUOTE ]
Yeah George Galloway is a very smart man i would not like getting in a argument with him.

[/ QUOTE ]

True…….. but, more importantly, he’s also a nasty little ‘Quisling’, particularly where Islam and the Muslim world are concerned!

I haven't seen it yet but a reliable source informs me that he caught a glimpse of Jodie Marsh's knickers as she entered the house. ps they were white if anybodies interested, i was just surprised she was wearing any !

Yep, can't believe people are even discussing it on here let alone wasting their brains watching it. What am I doing? I've got sucked into it as well!
Time to scoot I've got some fresh glosswork that needs watching

Agreeing with Andymac here, havn't even watched 1 minute of it, why are we discussing Big brother and not the fantastic FA Cup games we had over the weekend?

I heard Barrymore was told in the Diary room to stop throwing his fags into the pool.

[ QUOTE ]
I heard Barrymore was told in the Diary room to stop throwing his fags into the pool.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well I never thought there would be a thread where I could post this pic........ but there is!!

So here is the new updated version of Cluedo........ /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

Cluedo-Barrymore.jpg

[ QUOTE ]
I haven't seen it yet but a reliable source informs me that he caught a glimpse of Jodie Marsh's knickers as she entered the house. ps they were white if anybodies interested, i was just surprised she was wearing any !

[/ QUOTE ]

bet barrymore din`t think they were all white /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

Switched over to watch Shameless and caught the last 5 mins of Celeb BB last night where Jodie Marsh was getting told by Barrymore and Pete Burns that she was on another planet!!!! How ironic coming from those two! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

Anyway, I love Shameless... there's not many terrestrial shows that get introduced with a warning of, "swearing, explicit scenes, drug taking and gratuitous violence from the start"!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Have to agree with you on that! Barrymore should be the lst person dishing out advice besides they were just giving JM a hard time. I had to watch it, never watched it before, just seen the advert of Barrymore throwing a fit & had to find out what he had to say, sad.

For the next series they gonna have a bunch of half wits in a house watching another bunch of half wits in another house on a TV, can't wait.

i can only play about 4 mins of the vids posted on that site, any ideas gentlemen?

Got me stumped unfortunately, not too crash hot on the old diagnostic side of things. Sorry mate, my bad for posting the linky.

[ QUOTE ]
i can only play about 4 mins of the vids posted on that site, any ideas gentlemen?

[/ QUOTE ]

I suggest you buy yourself a new computer, or delete all that hidden pron you have stashed in that secret folder. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

Pron here sir no sir how dare you sir , i use webroots window washer after each visit sir, i learnt the hard way after my wife typed in something into the search engine and it came back with donkey love from germany

Bainsy, you need to edit the Auto-correct function on your browser, then when she types in Applestore, she's not getting Appleinsertions.

TDI may i thank you from the bottom of my heart my wife read your post about appleinsertions and took me by the hand and took me upstairs to have the best secs ever, going for it for hours we where, now if you can advise on how to get the apple out of me rs i might be able to walk up the pub tonight.