New to me arrived 😃 need some bits

dentsy

Love this B7 cab
Reaction score
Website
www.ftd-technics.co.uk
Hi all, well I finally got my A4 avant but need a could of bits :-
rear wiper round bit that fits on the end that the washer jets shoot out of and the knob thing that holds the rear warning triangle compartment closed. Also a rear ashtrAy complete with aluminium lid,

any by one got anything please ?

simon

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 129
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 119
Cant help with the bits but I needed the warning triangle nob, in the end settled for some super duper double sided velcro. Job done and no more flapping lid.

Reactions: dentsy and sidibear
The wiper cover is only a couple of quid from Tps mate. Can't find my spare one sorry. If it turns up I'll let you know. Changed my rear wiper for aero blade instead

The wiper cover is only a couple of quid from Tps mate. Can't find my spare one sorry. If it turns up I'll let you know. Changed my rear wiper for aero blade instead
hi thanks forcyhe reply mate 😃 who are Tps ?
if you find it soon let me know ! You got any other odd bits for sale mate ?

Simon

Have you got a price from the parts dept of the nearest Audi dealer (assuming that's an option for you)? You might be surprised, despite the high cost of servicing (I don't use them) I have found the parts have actually been cheaper than elsewhere e.g. EBay. Just a thought.

Reactions: dentsy
I recall reading a VW Passat rear wiper upgrade for the A4 B7's....or did I just imagine that?

Reactions: dentsy