low battery light

ssrfr03

Reaction score
Hi all newbie here would like some help please

i have got a audi a3 tdi auto 2006 car drives and works fine until some one ran in the back of the car.
since the car has been in the work shop for repairs when i went to pick the car up the low battery warning light was on and they said if you take it for a long run it will go out ,did 50 miles never did in fact power steering light is on abs and airbags light are on now,
they have taken the car to audi's and said it is the speedo pod needs replacing at a cost of £926 which covers all parts and labour and testing to find the fault.
my point is if the car went in for repairs with no warning lights on then it should come back with out any on.

does any one know if these can be repaired or do i need the new one and also the right rear pad was smoking hot when stop is this just a sticky caliper or because the abs light was on

thanks
Richard

I had the same low battery warning light come on in my cluster last November nothing wrong with battery or charging system,fault was found to be the cluster so in a new one went at my local dealer in Bury St Edmunds for around the same price you have be told but a non dealer repair/replacement would be cheaper.