Engine bits

richy

Reaction score
Website
www.vagowners.com
im after the plastic covers that go over the washer bottle and battery in the S3.. unsure if they do this in the normal A3..?

any help guys and girls?

needed asap..

how about a chat to a local Audi dealership, they should be able to identify and get the parts, I can look up the part number tonight if that helps - not sure where you'd be able to get it from over in the US though.

im in england.. PA is just where my family is from..

was looking for used parts as i can see them been expensive for some reason..?

Yeah I'm after these as well mate. Spoken to a few people that are breaking S3's, but they never get back to me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Have you asked at Audi for the prices?

going to ring them at lunch.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

will let you know as soon as i get off the phone to them

8L9103928B cover for over battery
8N0103531 screw to hold it down

8L9103927A cover for over washer jet bottle etc

8N0103531 screw to hold it down..

part numbers above..

The washer bottle side is easy and fits well. You just need the extra bracket at the expansion tank to fit it.

Don't worry about the S3 loer battery plastics. You can secure the cover without it.

i got my battery cover on ebay for £10. bargain! That was ages ago though

[ QUOTE ]
no look with breakers yet /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Same here mate.

Rang round a few, but they have all sold them parts.

One even said that he's had loads of interest in them parts recently /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

I bought them all before you lot and then burnt them in my back garden whilst laughing like the devil!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

Now where did I put my medication /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

[ QUOTE ]
I bought them all before you lot and then burnt them in my back garden whilst laughing like the devil!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

Now where did I put my medication /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

You ****** /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

Kev if you spot any of the items for sale on one of the many forums you visit can you let us know?

Ta Mark.

[ QUOTE ]

Kev if you spot any of the items for sale on one of the many forums you visit can you let us know?

Ta Mark.

[/ QUOTE ]

Will do.

[ QUOTE ]
I find buying a car with all the bits you want is a good place to start! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

True.

[ QUOTE ]
I find buying a car with all the bits you want is a good place to start! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL true.

[ QUOTE ]
where's the fun in that /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I know I was just taking the P/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gifss - afterall I've been trying to figure out what to do about mounting my boost gauge for ages!

[ QUOTE ]
You should have bought a car that has a boost gauge already fitted! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

One all /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You should have bought a car that has a boost gauge already fitted! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

One all /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

cheers guys... I wasn't expecting that response at all... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/comeon.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

Mind you, if audi got it right in the 1st place /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Hyi have some questions,i have audi A4 and i wonder to know how it is possible that somebody stole the car to me from a security garage, and start the car engine withaut the original key,qould somebody explain me how it is that possilbe,thanks for your help and answer.